Master Replicas Groups has filed for bankruptcy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are his witnesses the trusted friends and family members he hired? We are supposed to trust these people?

A majority of this reeks to me. How many times does he emphasize that this is the “TRUTH”? He also basically admits to walking into this without plans for how to produce this practically. Confirming early vaporware suspicions.

huh??? Hhaahah TAZ....I didnt have a role there,...I just found the posting by the person being discussed.
Sorry if you got the wrong impression.

I work elsewhere.

Ya the way you posted made it sound like you started MRG and the story you posted was your own. So whos story is it then?

Just got this from MRG through Indigogo:

July 2020 Update

Hello,
Master Replicas Group, Inc. filed a Voluntary Petition for Bankruptcy in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania on July 23, 2020. It was necessary to take this step to restore the company’s financial position, reduce costs, and address outstanding orders for some of the company’s products. The case was filed under Chapter 11 of the federal bankruptcy laws, and the company intends to operate normally while it reorganizes. Please expect additional updates as the reorganization proceeds.
Thank you

sooooo the company "INTENDS" to run normally?!?!?..... I don't consider ANY of there work "normal"...... Mc Donald's has a normal..... and I am guessing it will "RUN" normally for about 9 month's. THEN a "GOOD NEWS-THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT" new prop pre-order will be announced... (to help get the company back on track-of course) and that big ol' wheel will start all over again... doe's that sound about right?? :unsure:

There's just no excuse for this kind of crap. $650k, 800 backers and 24 months.
Anything else I have to say would violate this forum's code of conduct.............................................................................................................................................................

Then there’s this...
A353A841-1B71-472B-9627-B4D91E275343.jpeg

Last edited:
Perhaps you should check out therpf.com/forums/threads/sd-studios-what-does-steve-dymszo-owe-you.215566/
and see why nobody wants to hear his defense. This is just the last ripoff in a long career. Its not just about the HAL9000. He has lost all credibility to a lot of members here. I'm sure there are still some that support him though.

TazMan2000

Last edited:
*****. I saw the HAL9000 replica and thought wow I want one. Too bad it was like three years ago and it still hasn’t shipped.

Bankruptcy can mean many things. He could be consolidating or something else, but after reading all of these posts, and that thread, I bet now. Too bad. Every time someone tries to being licensed props to the masses, it falls hard and fails. Wonder why? I mean ANOVOS AND EFX are classic cases.

Wonder why this keeps happening? Chinese makers? Too many rabid detail oriented fans? Licensing is so expensive it’s cost prohibitive?

What do you all think?

I think our money is toast unless you are willing to accept a nice pair of brick flip flops as compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back