Master Replicas Groups has filed for bankruptcy

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldcylon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Last edited:

Just for cross cross threading tracking for all to see who the head of this POS company was. Looks like I am out $1200 with this dirtbag Don’t ever buy from any company this POS is involved with.... in the future.

If you paid with a credit card, you just need to call your cc carrier and they will take care of it.

I only pay with cards now.

If you paid with a credit card, you just need to call your cc carrier and they will take care of it.

I only pay with cards now.

depending on how long your card will cover you that’s is true. I paid 11 months ago and the period was too long

Just for cross cross threading tracking for all to see who the head of this POS company was. Looks like I am out $1200 with this dirtbag Don’t ever buy from any company this POS is involved with.... in the future.

Dang buddy...that sucks.

Call.. I think pre orders and electronics are over a year.
Didn’t work for me recently with an indiegogo campaign. Even through the campaign blew through its delivery date by almost a year, my credit card said I “bought” the product too long ago, even if it had never been delivered. Thankfully I pestered the organizer enough that he refunded my money.

...and in a year or 2, people who should know better will be complaining about getting ripped off by Steve again. The smallest amount of research (you know , the stuff you're supposed to do when deciding on whether to invest in a company on indiegogo) would have saved people alot of money. Steve, SD studios, MReplicas and their shennanagens are no secret to anyone. I usually feel bad for people who loose their money BUT in this instance i dont. The guy has been taking peoples money for quite awhile now and not delivering and its well known. Kinda reminds me of the threads that pop up here from time to time. Same people promissing props for YEARS and not delivering but there is a line of fools cash in hand ready to sent it to him only to find out they are on the same sinking ship. I equate it to a ship on the dock with a hole in the hull , water gushing in and people standing in line holding their tickets wanting to get on the boat......i mean seriously, how long before a Matsou thread pops back up????

I've been out of the loop, I had no idea Master Replicas had gotten back to the point to start taking money for anything. I also had no idea Steve D was still involved with MR.

His bad attitude/online RPF persona, getting kicked this forum and the "What Does Steve D Owe You?" thread should have fairly big warnings to anyone before sending him anything.

I've been out of the loop, I had no idea Master Replicas had gotten back to the point to start taking money for anything. I also had no idea Steve D was still involved with MR.

His bad attitude/online RPF persona, getting kicked this forum and the "What Does Steve D Owe You?" thread should have fairly big warnings to anyone before sending him anything.

Unless you never saw that thread.

i totally accepted my loss on their Hal 900 replica. Knew I was taking a big gamble on this when i saw it getting handled by MRG.

Not surprised it ended this way again. Was hoping they'd "change" or at the very least ship "something".

hey, at least I got a tiny Hal 9000 USB out of this LOL...sigh.

*****. I saw the HAL9000 replica and thought wow I want one. Too bad it was like three years ago and it still hasn’t shipped.

Bankruptcy can mean many things. He could be consolidating or something else, but after reading all of these posts, and that thread, I bet now. Too bad. Every time someone tries to being licensed props to the masses, it falls hard and fails. Wonder why? I mean ANOVOS AND EFX are classic cases.

Wonder why this keeps happening? Chinese makers? Too many rabid detail oriented fans? Licensing is so expensive it’s cost prohibitive?

What do you all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back