Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Hope you guys are watching tonight's episode (we saw it last weekend at Paleyfest). Between this episode, Winter Soldier and the next episode....the whole SHIELD universe will be turned upside down.

Enjoy!

Hope you guys are watching tonight's episode (we saw it last weekend at Paleyfest). Between this episode, Winter Soldier and the next episode....the whole SHIELD universe will be turned upside down.

Enjoy!

I'm loving this whole movie/TV integration. What an awesome potential Marvel has right now. The show has greatly improved over time. If anyone can't get into this, I just don't know what to say! There simply must be a second season!

Just wait till you see Winter Soldier (if you haven't already) I don't know WHAT the heck they're going to do next week on AoS.

So for continuity, does the winter soldier take place between this week and next week? Or do the events of winter soldier explain why Fury has been un reachable?

From what I have read, it either takes place in between this episode and the next, or it's happening at about the same time as next week's episode. Winter Soldier is going to have some pretty significant effects on AoS. I'll be really curious to see this next episode, having seen the movie.

Was there a before credits scene? I'm hearing there was but there wasn't one on the Canadian broadcast.
If so, can someone please provide details?

Can't wait for next week's episode.

Actually it's 7 weeks in a row of new episodes staring with tonight.

Knowing my luck that is when the DVR will malfunction.
Wonder how long after season one concludes before we see the DVD set and I wonder what extras will be included.

Did anyone else think "Tank Missile"?

I wonder if the "mid season break" was deliberately timed to coincide with the Winter Soldier release, it does seem to much of a coincidence. We're slightly behind you in the Uk, got to admit I'm VERY interested to see what will happen given whats happened in the movie. Given that they seem to be operating as an almost autominous unit on the "Bus" I almost wonder if it matters hugely . The pick up in the series scripting seems to relate to the pace of the events in the Winter Soldier , I wonder if they will link even more substantially in the next movies .

The events of Winter Soldier are definitely after this episode, not during or before that's for sure. Otherwise agent Sitwell couldn't have been there in the bus.

The show is definitely getting better, but when you see what a real SHIELD tac team can do in the Winter Soldier, Coulson's team and their "night night" guns seem a bit amateurish though.

There's no break. 7 weeks of new episodes in a row starting last night, so next weeks episode will also tie into The Winter Soldier, and presumably take place after the film.

Also, nice nod to the classic comic book Deathlok, which I've read is where the character is headed in the show and will eventually look like this.

10151412_670655202999331_83284164_n.jpg

Was the Nick Fury chase scene from Winter Soldier supposed to be a credits scene for the show? That's how I saw it, which made me think the events are coinciding

My cable was having some problems last night. It seemed like EVERYTIME someone was saying something important my picture would tile and freeze for a second or two. Talk about POed!!! Almost scared my dog to death with my infuriated screaming! LOL Hope I didn't miss too many important words.

I'm in the process of building The Bus in 1/144 scale. While trying to figure out what I'll need in terms of LED's and such, I was wondering what exterior lighting it has.

I've seen the one on Coulson's desk, but it's not lit up all the times. I started to look over my screen shots and found a couple with the standard nav lights. But not much else. I also noticed a shot that clearly shows the rear wings and winglets with the spots for formation lights. :confused
http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/f/fc/MAOS_S01E01_017.jpg/600px-MAOS_S01E01_017.jpg

Can anyone shed any light on my dilemma?

Oh and another thing... notice if you will, in this shot, you see the back end open up like a normal C-17. If memory serves me, this isn't something that happens again. In fact, the 'blueprints' show it as non-opening.

Attachments

• 600px-MAOS_S01E01_017.jpg
    600px-MAOS_S01E01_017.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 100
Oh and another thing... notice if you will, in this shot, you see the back end open up like a normal C-17. If memory serves me, this isn't something that happens again. In fact, the 'blueprints' show it as non-opening.

You mean the rear cargo ramp or the small hatch/doors beneath the tail, because we see the main ramp all the time, that's where Lola is usually parked and their usual ingress and egress point whether on foot or in a vehicle.

You mean the rear cargo ramp or the small hatch/doors beneath the tail, because we see the main ramp all the time, that's where Lola is usually parked and their usual ingress and egress point whether on foot or in a vehicle.

the main ramp isn't the issue. It's the area aft of the ramp. On a real C-17 it opens up into the cargo area to allow for a taller clearance. You see it in the shot above how it's picked up into the cargo area. From then on however, that doesn't happen. It's just the main ramp and in subsequent interior shots, that area - where the door would usually open into - is closed off with a bulkhead and doesn't look like it moves. Then when checked against the "blueprint", it's just the main ramp.. not other portion opens... except in that scene.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back