Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Probably a mix of a slight plot hole (or Heimdell actually isn't at his post as others speculate) and being slightly unclear as to how fast the bifrost is.

While it was a great program, fans on the West Coast avoid watching "Marvel Assembling a Universe" if you are trying to avoid stuff about "The Winter Soldier".
Lots of Cap 2 during the last half of the program followed by Guardians.
Good program to record and then watch after the 4th, Hope it is an extra on a DVD release.

I got more excited during the Marvel Assembing a Universe promo than the actual episode.

Just watched the Assembling special.

Awesome!

Saw a little more of Guardians. Can't wait!

I think Agents of Shield will rise to the occasion in the end. I don't think it's going anywhere. They have plans for it.

Wish they would have shown more Ultron.

Saw some Hulkbuster concept art. Maybe?

Just watched the Assembling special.

Awesome!

Saw a little more of Guardians. Can't wait!

I think Agents of Shield will rise to the occasion in the end. I don't think it's going anywhere. They have plans for it.

Wish they would have shown more Ultron.

Saw some Hulkbuster concept art. Maybe?

I knew they were going to show very little of Guardians (Besides what we have all seen already) and even less of Ultron which is not even in full production mode yet.
Not sure if you knew this little bit of trivia, but Agents of SHIELD was created as a bridge in between the first Avengers and the second one. The show has definitely gotten better as it progresses. Unfortunateky there was no original plan to continue the show after the next Avengers movie. You never know though. Things may change between now and next year...

Good show tonight!

Ok, so I think Agent May has one of those clairvoyant eyes. It would explain why she came out of the building where she supposedly killed all of the bad guys and came out different. She didn't joke around anymore. It would also explain why she could fight that black lady agent in the dark a few eps back. So now the clairvoyant knows that sky is a 084 because he told May to go dig up sky's past. Also she always has been asking Coulson about what has been going through since he got back from the nuke town. Since Coulson didn't tell the girl in the flower dress about what he saw, the clairvoyant thinks that he will tell May. I think that May is the double agent.

Ok, so I think Agent May has one of those clairvoyant eyes. It would explain why she came out of the building where she supposedly killed all of the bad guys and came out different. She didn't joke around anymore. It would also explain why she could fight that black lady agent in the dark a few eps back. So now the clairvoyant knows that sky is a 084 because he told May to go dig up sky's past. Also she always has been asking Coulson about what has been going through since he got back from the nuke town. Since Coulson didn't tell the girl in the flower dress about what he saw, the clairvoyant thinks that he will tell May. I think that May is the double agent.

I have been thinking the exact same thing. They were making it too obvious that Sky might be the bad guy but that was too easy. The show has been evolving since episode one and they have had some good plot twists so far. This may be a big one.

- - - Updated - - -

And speaking of Agent May, it looks like we may have a very lovely visitor back at SHIELD.
Agent Romanov may be paying us a visit soon:

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/03...s-of-shield-1274190?lt_source=external,manual

With the release of the Netflix series in 2015, I hope they decide to end AoS after its 2nd season. It's basically become a filler for stuff in between the movies and not a very engaging one at that. Let Jed Whedon and Tancharoen finish out the series and be done with it.

I think the clairvoyant is Aldrich Killian from IronMan 3. We never actually saw him die. In the new Marvel tv show last night, they showed what we think is the Clairvoyant in a wheelchair watching a bunch of tvs. Which i think are all the eyes in his people. Maybe Aldrich Killian was paralyzed after getting blown up by Mk. 42 and then pepper smacks him. And that would explain how centipede got the AIM serum.

I think the last several episodes have brought the show out of a lull. I think Skye's storyline is evening out, which is a relief. Really enjoyed seeing Bill Paxton last week.

This week - anyone notice the Captain America shield that flickers in the SHIELD symbol? I also just put two and two together for Maurissa Tancharoen, wife of Jed Whedon, and writer/producer of SHIELD. Just saw her on The Guild and couldn't place her!

Loved Clarke Gregg's comment about appearing in the Avengers: "I thought Coulson was just going to show up and bring someone a slurpy." And then realized he is the glue that brings the Avengers together. ;)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back