Marvel Studios' Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

Yeah,I just want to clarify my feelings...

I'm absolutely sure this movie will be well acted, well directed, top shelf effects, & an engaging story.

I've just seen a lot of martial arts films, so I'm cautiously optimistic that MARVEL will bring something 'new' yet still up to their quality.

Yeah, this is a pass for me. There's something so fake to the cinematography that it hurts my eyes. Like everything was done on green screen and added in post and quickly covered in LUTs. It's all so bright and smooth. I also hate that the martial arts looks to be have been trussed up digitally too. That's exactly what killed HK wu-shu films since the new millennium.

There was a time when all a martial arts film needed were martial artists and a wideshot. A pity that's never coming back.

Looks much more compelling than the previous teaser, with heavy emphasis on lore and action in this one!

Also possible spoilers with the captions confirming
the monster facing off against what appears to be Wong in the cage match is Abomination, making a return for the first time since "The Incredible Hulk" in 2008, ahead of his appearance in the Disney+ She-Hulk show.

Looks much more compelling than the previous teaser, with heavy emphasis on lore and action in this one!

Also possible spoilers with the captions confirming
the monster facing off against what appears to be Wong in the cage match is Abomination, making a return for the first time since "The Incredible Hulk" in 2008, ahead of his appearance in the Disney+ She-Hulk show.
That's what I thought but I couldn't make it out...

I'm really looking forward to seeing this in IMAX glory.

I was so pleased to get my tickets for Black Widow in the IMAX booked for the 7th of July here in the UK.

The MCU on the big screen is back!

Not that I'm saying the Disney+ shows havent been anything short of amazing and the highlight of Fridays and Wednesdays this year.

Got our two tickets booked to see this in IMAX, and the deal sweetner is the cinema are offering a cool poster.

Black Widow, Shang Chi, Eternals and Spider-Man, Marvel are back in the cinema and it's fantastic!
I love seeing these films on the big screen, coupled with the 3 full Disney+ series we've had so far, What If? just starting its run and Hawkeye and Ms Marvel due this year too, I am so grateful to be getting so much quality new MCU entertainment to enjoy.

WandaVision, FATWS and Loki were real highlights of what were at times tough weeks with the pandemic and these pieces of escapist entertainment were a real morale boost.
Excelsior!

Jung from Kim’s Convenience? Being a huge fan of the show, I find the casting distracting.

I could see a new Avengers lineup with the team led by Dr Strange or Captain Marvel then Sam Wilson's Captain America, Ant Man, Wasp, Shang Chi, Spider-man, White Vision, Smart Hulk and Hawkeye.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back