Marvel Studios' Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usagi Pilgrim

Sr Member
Yeah,I just want to clarify my feelings...

I'm absolutely sure this movie will be well acted, well directed, top shelf effects, & an engaging story.

I've just seen a lot of martial arts films, so I'm cautiously optimistic that MARVEL will bring something 'new' yet still up to their quality.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PoopaPapaPalps

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah, this is a pass for me. There's something so fake to the cinematography that it hurts my eyes. Like everything was done on green screen and added in post and quickly covered in LUTs. It's all so bright and smooth. I also hate that the martial arts looks to be have been trussed up digitally too. That's exactly what killed HK wu-shu films since the new millennium.

There was a time when all a martial arts film needed were martial artists and a wideshot. A pity that's never coming back.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.