Marvel Now Captain America (by God Save The Queen Fashions)

PunisherNC

Sr Member
Finally got my wonderful Marvel Now Captain America costume from God Save the Queen Fashions. The quality and craftsmanship on this suit are superb. My wife and all of my children are sick so I don't have many photos to show yet.. But here are a few for the time being

i have a helmet kit coming from BigGeek that should be here tomorrow

i've also got a close personal friend, Jordan, who I am getting a helmet from as well
http://www.therpf.com/f78/marvel-no...3d-model-print-master-done-loads-pics-206842/

except a ton better photos to come later in the week

thanks for looking

:eek

...it's moments like this I wish we still had the jaw drop emoticon. That is just stunning! GSTQ never fails to impress and it seems that they're only getting better. I have heard about this suit before, but this is the first I'm seeing it, and thanks to you, I might be putting this on my projects list. (As if my list wasn't long enough)

If you ever need someone to, ummm, babysit that costume, I'd gladly take it off your hands...I mean watch it for you. Hope you get a lot of use out of this bad boy.

-Nick

Man that is awesome! I really love that Hex Pattern, its a great modern version of the carapace scales. I can't wait to see it with the helmet on!

Absolutely fantastic Cap costume. I saw GSTQ's updates on Facebook, and saw that they said they had over 100 manhours of labor into it. Whatever you paid for it....worth every penny. Just beautiful.

Thank you for all the kind words everyone. Credit definitely all goes to Catherine and her team. Once the helmet is here, I'll put my touches on it. :)

thanks again for all the compliments. This thing is a work of art

DSCN1256_zpsfb2685f3.jpg
[/URL]

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back