Marvel Legends Stormbreaker

Synz314

Sr Member
Announced today at Pulse Con. It's scheduled to be released December 15 for $160.

Is it me or does it look a tad undersized?
PhotoGrid_1601273441067.jpg

Probably. Do we know how tall Stormbreaker actually is? On the box it says this one is 44 inches/111cm.
IIRC the actual prop is 47 1/4” tall. Looks like a cool replica though, and a great base for mods for those of us who don’t care about the light up features.

I recommend picking one up.

Even with it being 10% undersized I'm finding it very hard to care about that when it's still this impressive in person.

Uncle Jessy mentioned in his video review that the handle was 10 pounds. I don't have a scale to weigh it myself, but it definitely feels heavy. The whole thing feels solid.

The thunderous sound effects have a nice boom to it as the speakers are decently loud.

I look forward to seeing someone here repaint it. For comparison, the silver is a slightly darker and matte compared to Hasbro's Ant-Man helmet. It's pretty much the silver plastic you expect from Hasbro.

The only thing that I dislike is the noticeable seam line on the axe. It would be very easy to fill in if you plan to repaint it. I will say though it doesn't bother me in person as much as it did in photos, thanks to how satisfied I am with it overall.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back