Marvel Legends Stormbreaker

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Synz314

Sr Member
Announced today at Pulse Con. It's scheduled to be released December 15 for $160.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kalkamel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is it me or does it look a tad undersized?
PhotoGrid_1601273441067.jpg

JKKS

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Probably. Do we know how tall Stormbreaker actually is? On the box it says this one is 44 inches/111cm.
IIRC the actual prop is 47 1/4” tall. Looks like a cool replica though, and a great base for mods for those of us who don’t care about the light up features.

Synz314

Sr Member
I recommend picking one up.

Even with it being 10% undersized I'm finding it very hard to care about that when it's still this impressive in person.

Uncle Jessy mentioned in his video review that the handle was 10 pounds. I don't have a scale to weigh it myself, but it definitely feels heavy. The whole thing feels solid.

The thunderous sound effects have a nice boom to it as the speakers are decently loud.

I look forward to seeing someone here repaint it. For comparison, the silver is a slightly darker and matte compared to Hasbro's Ant-Man helmet. It's pretty much the silver plastic you expect from Hasbro.

The only thing that I dislike is the noticeable seam line on the axe. It would be very easy to fill in if you plan to repaint it. I will say though it doesn't bother me in person as much as it did in photos, thanks to how satisfied I am with it overall.