Marvel Black Panther costume

Hi Raizer04... are you still in the process of building it? I am making one myself at the moment and have quite some ideas as well as questions... just wondering :)
Have a great day,
Alex

Hi Raizer04... are you still in the process of building it? I am making one myself at the moment and have quite some ideas as well as questions... just wondering :)
Have a great day,
Alex

Yes I am still building this, i am just out of the country and will pick back up on it when i return.

Just wanted to say thanks for making this thread. I used this thread, to finalize how I wanted to create my halloween costume. Sure enough, my costume is a half assed version (used bodypaint) of what you began but it still ended up being good enough for my occasion.

Here's my cheap Halloween version

rms3cz.jpg

I have this thread bookmarked, so I hope you do end up finishing this job.

One thing to consider is that the design for the costume in the movie could very well change. In the past the concept art Marvel has released has been different from the one in the actual film, especially the one they did for Guardians of the Galaxy. I still think this would be an awesome build, but I just wanted to point this out.

I've been following this hoping to see pics of a full costume. I just finished this Black Panther sculpt. (interest thread in the junkyard)
Black Panther final sculpt collage.jpg

As soon as official images of the movie version come out, I will be starting on that. I love the concept art.

So anyone working on the movie version, now that we have some set pictures? I was already looking into making a costume with a jumbo spandex base, and CORDURA on top. looks like you'd just have to add in some worbla for the vibranium and you're just about set.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back