Limited Run Marvel Agents of SHIELD Inhuman Diviner Obelisk UPDATE

Looks nice, good work. But I have to mention that the he. Pattern was just paint on the originals - not an actual raised detail. Looks good though.

Hi Comm510, I'm guessing the company you work for made the prop for the show, that's cool. As a Marvel fan and in this case Agents of SHIELD fan its's good to know we have someone here who worked on these very cool props.
Could you elaborate a little on how the paint effect was achieved?

Thanks

If I remember correctly each side had a slightly different shade and then was masked with vinyl and painted. But the detail was not raised.

Mine has arrived today and it's well worth the time it took to make it :)

Is there a button some where I can use seller feed back as I can't find one?

Mine has arrived today and it's well worth the time it took to make it :)

Is there a button some where I can use seller feed back as I can't find one?

Thank you Ivor, I'm glad it arrived safely, and just in time for the Agents of SHIELD series 3 premiere!

If you click on my profile name you will see the feedback tab and the "submit feedback for renaissance_man" line.

SOLD:
I currently have one Kree Diviner with a smooth finish, if anyone is interested.

It is currently listed in the Junkyard but if you'd like to PM me to buy it then please feel free.
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=248385

ThanksI currently have one Kree Diviner with a smooth finish, if anyone is interested.

It is currently listed in the Junkyard but if you'd like to PM me to buy it then please feel free.
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=248385

Thanks

Last edited:
I think I'm up to about 10 on the Diviner count now, most being scattered across North America!

There was a long gestation on this prop, I think about a year, including 3 months of studying screencaps and re-sizing, then 3 cardboard models, 3 models in styrene, at least 15,000 tiny hexagons removed, 20 individual RTV rubber molds and a good few kilograms of resin later, and there were at least 10 of these made.
Phew!

Last edited:
A quick video ne one of my Diviners.
This is the styrene master with the added hexagons decal pattern that I used to mold and cast the individual parts for the kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back