Marty McFly's Skateboard - Valterra Splatter Deck Conversion

knightlife Hey Joe, just wondering if you had a chance to speak to Madrid concerning the issue of the round Madrid sticker placed under the rear truck & the white painted copers?
I've sent you a couple of DM's when you asked for my email address but haven't received a reply so have posted in the thread. Thanks, Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for everything i got my board and its great. Thanks for taking care of the issues.It was a long road with light at the end.thank you

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Pitbull, I appreciate that. Glad everything worked out.

- - - Updated - - -

@knightlife Hey Joe, just wondering if you had a chance to speak to Madrid concerning the issue of the round Madrid sticker placed under the rear truck & the white painted copers?
I've sent you a couple of DM's when you asked for my email address but haven't received a reply so have posted in the thread. Thanks, Nick

NickyMabbs,

I'm headed to Madrid soon. I'll grab you a couple more round decals while I'm there. It's been so quiet around here I hardly know what to do with my spare time! :) Just kidding, I'm glad everyone's skateboard issues have been resolved. As I said that, I thought to knock on wood and add 'if anyone does still have any issues, PM me.' but I'm hoping it stays quiet, at least about skateboards.

Yes. But, I can save you the trouble and just post the actual vector I created for the 30th Anniversary boards. I can't post it until after Jan. 1st, 2016, but that's not far off. You do really great work, Roland. Thank you for your help with the hoverboard skateboards. I picked up a set for myself and one for Bob Gale (co-creator, co-writer and co-producer of the Back to the Future trilogy) when I was at Madrid a couple days ago. I gave Bob his boards yesterday and he really, really loved them. I told him you helped with the Rising Sun, No-Tech and Odd Man Out and he said he would send you a thank you.
Hello knightlife will you still be posting the vector you created for the 30th anniversary boards thanks :)

Thanks for the heads-up! It doesn't seem that clear on the website but I assume that price is for 4 wheels and not just one, right?

Yes, one means one set which is 4 wheels. I'm tempted to order an extra set for the one I ride, the wheels are already getting a bit of wear.

I really need these wheels to finish off my deck. They won't ship to australia. Can anyone from the states in this thread help me to get these wheels before they are gone....

Did you contact Madrid directly? They may have some in stock? Other than that @knightlife on here may have more

Yeah i contacted them... They basically said whatever they have online is what they have... They weren't very helpful at all... Cheers for that man, I'll shoot him through a PM and hopefully he has them.

Thanks again :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i contacted them... They basically said whatever they have online is what they have... They weren't very helpful at all... Cheers for that man, I'll shoot him through a PM and hopefully he has them.

Thanks again :thumbsup

You're welcome. Hope you can track some down. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back