Marty McFly vest replica from MJackets. Any thoughts?

SeanMcFly

So after rewatching the trilogy, I was researching new Marty cosplay pieces, and came across this vest. It’s from mjackets.com. Anyone have any experience with this company? Because from the photos, it’s a damn near perfect Class 5 replica for only $65
But of course I’m skeptical because it looks WAY too close to a Class 5 not to arouse suspicion. Thoughts?

Here’s the link to it: Back to the Future Marty McFly Puffer Vest Red
EB4BC7EB-BE82-4087-AA09-434CBCF67D6C.jpeg

To anyone curious about this vest:
Just looked closer at the image on this site and it's 100% a copy and paste of the promo image for Headgoonie's vest.

Verdict: SCAM.

hi, max cady is japan web... he is nice and the items too.....i bought this year... i will do pictures what you want so see¿ i buy a size a little short... i need 1 size more ..but mc fly never close the red jacket so i can take open no problems

hi, max cady is japan web... he is nice and the items too.....i bought this year... i will do pictures what you want so see¿ i buy a size a little short... i need 1 size more ..but mc fly never close the red jacket so i can take open no problems
Can you show me pictures of the denim jacket? Front and behind view... I want to see if it's like max cady's website pictures, thank you

Can you show me pictures of the denim jacket? Front and behind view... I want to see if it's like max cady's website pictures, thank you

Attachments

• IMG_9072.JPG
    IMG_9072.JPG
    597.2 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_9071.JPG
    IMG_9071.JPG
    639.7 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_9070.JPG
    IMG_9070.JPG
    807.7 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_9069.JPG
    IMG_9069.JPG
    867.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_9068.JPG
    IMG_9068.JPG
    807.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_9067.JPG
    IMG_9067.JPG
    790.1 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_9066.JPG
    IMG_9066.JPG
    531.3 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_9073.JPG
    IMG_9073.JPG
    558.2 KB · Views: 146
red jacket is a little i need 1 size more..54 the dennin is 56
Hi it's me again hope You could send me more pics of the denim jacket and the vest (separately) they look so cool!! I can't wait to have the enough money to buy them
Thanksss

Hi it's me again hope You could send me more pics of the denim jacket and the vest (separately) they look so cool!! I can't wait to have the enough money to buy them
Thanksss
Did you get the vest? How does it look? I'm in the market for Marty Vest and was wondering the best option. I know the Head Goonie is considered the best but $300 is a little steep. Was wondering if this is a good alternative.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back