MARTIAN saucer from Mars Attacks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

augofett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am starting a research proyect to draw some Flying saucer blueprints from Mars Attacks., and then, start a 3D "Studio Scale" model .
Any help/tips are wecome.. :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

augofett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by RickDTM@Apr 9 2006, 06:55 PM
I have a small scale model of the saucer and I can take pics if you think it would help....
[snapback]1223222[/snapback]​
Yes, sure, :)
Is that a garage kit?
Does it states scale?
your help is welcome..

eFXBarry

Back when the movie was originally bein made in stopmotion, there actually was a studio scale animatable flying saucer made. There were lots of tests shot on it that looked very promising. The size was around 28" - 36" foot across. It was a big bugger to animate.

Barry

augofett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by Barry@Apr 10 2006, 02:28 PM
Back when the movie was originally bein made in stopmotion, there actually was a studio scale animatable flying saucer made. There were lots of tests shot on it that looked very promising. The size was around 28" - 36" foot across. It was a big bugger to animate.

Barry
[snapback]1223720[/snapback]​
I had really no idea there was a real scale model. I knew there were martians, but not saucers.