Unlimited Run Mando Jumpsuit, Flak Vest & Cape by Magnoli Clothiers

Are you considering offering all of these metal parts in a package with all of the relevant leather goods? Or at least having that as a bundled option?

Yes, yes and yes. Once ALL of our parts are completed, we will have multiple options to purchase these pieces individually or in multiple packaged options. For example, we'll have a greeblie package, just the gunbelt, all leather parts, individual cotton pieces (jacket, pants, vest, cape) as well as a full package with gloves, boots, the lot!

Indy Magnoli .... since Hubby and I are offering Mando armour and helmet kits we've had some ppl enquire about soft parts. i've been telling them to find you here, but would you like me to direct them anyplace else?

Hey Indy, what are you basing the gun holster off of? I am a bit concerned about my Fieldmarshal IB-94 replica not fitting.

I'm working off a scratch build right now, just for prototyping purposes, but for the main production run, I'd like to find an accurate 3d print we could use to wet-mold the holsters. If anyone has a suggestion as to an accurately sized/shaped 3d file, let us know!

I’m debating sending my fieldmarshal replica so you can use it for reference, haha. I’m not sure I want to part with it for that long.

We managed to do some "field testing" of our suits this weekend at the local Mainstreet Christmas Parade:

nYIAN0d.jpg

The v1 prototype is on the far left and the v2 prototype in the center. The middle Mando is also wearing our gloves and boots.

Just to help with research on the belt, noticed this greeblie on the back of the belt. Most likely meant to hold the Amban, then eventually the spear.

Attachments

• mandalorian2x06_0428.jpg
    mandalorian2x06_0428.jpg
    734.8 KB · Views: 146
Yes, that's the leather loop (with snaps) attached to a metal plate on the gunbelt that holds the rifle in place (sometimes through a hole in the cape). This will be included on our belt :)

Dang, I cannot wait for these other parts. Hoping to use some holiday pay to get the flight suit. Quick question about the prototype shown on your website, the flack vest on the beskar version appears too long in my opinion. Whats the best way to request that adjustment when I order?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back