Done / Completed Mando Beskar Ingot in METAL - TWO RESERVES LEFT

yes.gif

Im in the first ten yes! Can’t wait
A few things today.

Got word from the foundry. They will have a new batch ready tomorrow so if I can, I'll take some time off work to drive there and pick them up. Fingers crossed they are keeping the quality consistent.

If they are, and this next batch proves a little easier to finish than the first ten, I might open up to take on a FEW more.

And speaking of the first ten...
View attachment 1249462

I hope to start getting these out this weekend.

One final thing... one of the folks (I don't want to say who) has contacted me after having been in accident and might want to pass on his/her ingot to someone else. (Here's hoping that member gets well soon!) So it looks like that one will be available.

Oh, and before everyone starts PMing and asking exactly where in the list they are, please do NOT do that... I will not be able to keep up with that many messages coming in at once through different channels.

I will be posting in the list which ingots are shipped as they go out, and I MAY post which batch others are in... not sure if that last part is "sensitive" or personal info though.

Big box of ingots picked up yesterday! A few pieces have to be melted down again and a bunch of 'em need some more polishing and dremel work from me (those damn imperial grooves on the back are apparently hard to get perfect because they have 90-degree walls and are pretty deep) but overall it looks like I have around 20 more to finish up! Will be getting another batch in a week or two and we'll see at that time how many extras there are. I'm splitting my time between ingots, Mando blasters and modeling up a Blade Runner kit that is a bit overdue some attention.

Thanks for the heads up I appreciate it. Copy on other on going projects you don’t want falling behind. Just keep things at a manageable pace and thank you.

The first five are in the mail (sent in order of payment)! Check by your name in the 1st post to see if your copy is on the way. Give 'em at least a couple weeks to arrive before you start getting worried. (I'm guessing they're take less, but you never know.)

The next batch that are already finished will go out in a few days. I've started some cleanup on the 20-ish I picked up the other day, but I'm swamped at work so it's gonna be a few days before I make any progress on them. (Haven't had time to do much propwork this weekend at all, actually. Aside from running the printer!)

Haha. : )

Another five went out today on the way to work. Don't have the list here atm, so I'll ahve to update it later.

Updated the list with those that went out on Friday.

Please keep in mind folks... these are shipping from SWEDEN, so count on them taking AT LEAST around 2 weeks to arrive... possibly even 3-4 if the customs office starts wondering about a solid block of aluminum! (If you're in Europe, they will usually arrive in around 1 week and change.)

Last edited:
OK, looks like some of these might be arriving faster than I thought. Just got word of a first arrival in the US.

Put down some work on the next 20 ingots yesterday. They're coming along.

Waiting to hear back from the foundry about the final batch.

Still looks like I might have a couple left when they are all shipped out.

I received mine yesterday and it is absolutely perfect!!! Thanks Joe! This piece gets its own spotlight in my collection. It’s truly fantastic!! This pic doesn’t do it justice.

View attachment 1253968
Seems like it has a lot of small pits / holes not smooth like the one in the middle of the picture below or in the show

also The stamp seems very dark is that just the lighting ?

Attachments

• C173A473-1187-4A1E-B57F-FF2F9E60C772.png
    C173A473-1187-4A1E-B57F-FF2F9E60C772.png
    591 KB · Views: 123
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back