Man of Steel Replica WIP (New lighter blue V2 teaser sample )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Man of Steel pattern & Costume WIP ( Teaser#2 muscle shadding with puffy painADD

That looks great!!! Can't wait to see more and the stencil tutorial.

Re: Man of Steel pattern & Costume WIP ( Teaser#2 muscle shadding with puffy painADD

this one doesn't have the smaller pattern, but all the other ones do, ill have pictures of the other suits up by Thursday

That's what I thought. If this is how the wider pattern looks, the finer one is going to be just about perfect!!

That's what I thought. If this is how the wider pattern looks, the finer one is going to be just about perfect!!

personally i like the bigger pattern but the smaller one is more accurate, ill let you guys decide on Thursday

It's a very accurate looking suit. I am interested in arranging a purchase.

Can't wait for this costume.....lol

Should be a great final reveal!

Update! Update! Update!

:D

Pmed u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ok so i love the look of the new suit, and i love this thread, but I'm a pepakura builder and dont know a ton about this kind of suit building; what does it take to build (or sew as the case may be) this kind of outfit?

I'm most interested in what procedure to take on getting the raised fabric. I have my own little suit going on but I don't wanna do it if I can't get the raised fabric details out.

Like what do you think of this so far? Sorry to hijack your thread a bit, but do you think the pattern is too small to do trace or whatever?
BOdpkBKCEAAmCUv.jpg

Can't wait for this costume.....lol
WAIIIIT FOR IT, i just recieved something i order a few weeks ago thats going to make this man of steeel suit "THE SUIT" !!!
moar pics! Small patturn! Moar moar! :)

I'm most interested in what procedure to take on getting the raised fabric. I have my own little suit going on but I don't wanna do it if I can't get the raised fabric details out.

Like what do you think of this so far? Sorry to hijack your thread a bit, but do you think the pattern is too small to do trace or whatever?
View attachment 205655

thats actually verry similar to the size i used, whats that 12% or 9% on the pattern scale?? and ill have a tutorial on the raised pattern in a week or so to get you some "do it your self " TIPS

thats actually verry similar to the size i used, whats that 12% or 9% on the pattern scale?? and ill have a tutorial on the raised pattern in a week or so to get you some "do it your self " TIPS
I'm straddling 9% and 11%. I'm probably going to get the urethane emblem/armor pieces off someone but I'm not sure what scale he has molded his pieces on. This is still very preliminary for me but I want to stick with something that's closer to screen representation which looks around the 9%/10% scale of the pattern file that's going around.

Hey Eldonnaty - shoot me a PM regarding what I can do to get started on the puffy paint/gel screen job to my suit. Looking forward to doing business with you! Thanks :)

What color base suit are you starting with on this? Did you start with a black or a blue?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Any pics of the final suit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back