Limited Run Man Of Steel Movie Accurate full finished suit . Display Sculpture

I am new here an i have been trying to find out how to message you I have found you on FB and imed u there but yes i would like to order some fabric from you please
if possible

masked rider Any chance you'll consider doing just a cape? I've been looking all over with no success for a how-to for this cape and have gotten no where. Seems easier just to have it made. Unless you're willing to tell me how you made it?

Last edited by a moderator:
He made a new cape entirely for me per my measurements that I sent him.
Cool. Can you tell me how many panels it's made of? If it's one layer or two? Half circle, full circle or 3/4 circle? I ask because I already bought some microsuede fabric to make my own, I just need a basis to work off of.

Cool. Can you tell me how many panels it's made of? If it's one layer or two? Half circle, full circle or 3/4 circle? I ask because I already bought some microsuede fabric to make my own, I just need a basis to work off of.
he made it from 3 panels.

Hey Guys ,

I just have another new batch of Man of steel suit material in stock and im ready to make more orders .

PM me if u want a full MOS display suit with Mannequin or Full wearable suit . Im ready to take new orders . Thanks .

Good day! Is it too late to take order for a MOS suit? Thanks!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back