A project I started about 3 years ago and is still on going with a few failures along the way. Don’t get me wrong this is a relatively simple construction but I’ve made it twice out of poor material choices and this last time around I’ve decided to make a mold of it so I can make casts of it. The molding part has been a partial success. I’m not going to upload all the info and pictures at once but I am going to start from close to the beginning of this third shot and post some of the updates from what I feel is each major step. Probably will update each day until I’m caught up to the current progress. It started off with some patterns I made from the first go a few years ago and it was all cut from 3mm foam expanded pvc. Not sintra brand but the same stuff. This is where I had the main body put together and started fixing the little imperfections and then I’ve added some details and started the rocket cylinder. This part was pretty straightforward and easy.