Making a mold from foam latex

drftfan

Sr Member
ANo one have any personal experience in molding a foam latex piece? Before I get started on this project in the next 60 days trying to find out if there are any techniques I haven't heard of

Before the torch-wielding villagers think that you are recasting and this post goes up in flames, you may want to explain a littler further exactly what you are doing.

i have been in the prop game for 8 years now. I didn't know there was a banishment on molding something production based. Half of us Bat guys wouldn't have what we have if it wasn't for people making molds of their screen used pieces. To answer your question though I have a production torso I want to make a wearable one for myself. Pj did it with is 89 stuff, inferno did it with who knows how many pieces....
So yeah that's what I am going to attempt to do

Well said Drftfan.
I to have been wondering to disclose that I have been able to obtain a rejected cast of an 89 cowl, like PJ have been working on it on and off for about 3 months to get it anywhere near being able to replicate it and produce some cowls. Why should I feel like I am doing anything wrong too!!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back