Announcement Major site upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of thing is difficult and well worth the effort. Thanks for taking steps to keep the RPF around for a long time to come. May The Force be with you! :)

Last edited:
I am a huge tapatalk user, the dented helmet works fine on my tapatalk. Why won’t the future Rpf work on it?

I hope to god it does because I love the notification mechanic built into the app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9NKzm5k.gif

My life is over for the next couple of days... love ya guys

The Dented Helmet hasn't used Tapatalk since we did this same migration in January 2017...

I am a huge tapatalk user, the dented helmet works fine on my tapatalk. Why won’t the future Rpf work on it?

I hope to god it does because I love the notification mechanic built into the app

The Dented Helmet hasn't used Tapatalk since we did this same migration in January 2017...

Yeah I was just talking to a friend, sure enough when I went looking for it in my tapatalk app it was gone :(

Almost time..... Good thing I start a new job tomorrow and will be busy with that. Good luck with the new site changes.

Half an hour left.. trying to stock up on info for a few days worth of reading. Actually printed out 4 different research threads to look over when I'm bored. Yes. I went there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back