IAmJ

Does anyone have *clear* looks at all the buttons magnoli clothiers uses on the pieces of heaths joker suit today? Shirt, vest, trenchcoat, gray coat. This would be a lot of help of deciding something

randomg

I have the purple overcoat but nothing else. the buttons are just flat plastic and are not grooved like they are in the movie, however I think the overcoat itself is terrific. I'm sure you could easily replace the buttons on them.

IAmJ

I have the purple overcoat but nothing else. the buttons are just flat plastic and are not grooved like they are in the movie, however I think the overcoat itself is terrific. I'm sure you could easily replace the buttons on them.
Could you send photos of the coat? If you have any? And yeah I plan on replacing the buttons. When I do order it, ima ask magnoli to use specific buttons from a seller on etsy. So it's done more professionally

randomg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.