Magneto - X-MEN First Class

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

THEMAN

Seen tonns of helmet threads and such, but none on his street clothes...So thought I'd have a go at recreating his leather jacket. Sorry for not going full-bore proper with a shave and hair slicked...needed the do for a con coming up.

magnetolc2.jpg

magnetolc3.jpg

magnetolc1.jpg

magnetolc4.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JBReplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice work!! Have you managed to indentify his sunglasses yet? I thought they were Ray-Ban Wayfarers but they are quite different

THEMAN

Yep, did see those and they are much closer...hey and for that kind of $$ they sure are close enough, cause I guaranty the real deals are gonna be pricey. :)

terra1

yeah for the price they are close enough to take a chance on a few pairs, id grind down the lower edge on the legs so they are a closer match to the originals, little sand/wet sand and the plastic will be nice again.