Magee FX Predator

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
http://mageefx.com/

I just finished looking at some very cool pics of a fullsize Predator by Pat Magee - one helluva work of art:
MageeFX_01.jpg

MageeFX_02.jpg

MageeFX_03.jpg

MageeFX_04.jpg

MageeFX_05.jpg

MageeFX_06.jpg

MageeFX_07.jpg

MageeFX_08.jpg

MageeFX_09.jpg

MageeFX_10.jpg

MageeFX_11.jpg

MageeFX_12.jpg

MageeFX_13.jpg

MageeFX_01.jpg

MageeFX_02.jpg

MageeFX_03.jpg

MageeFX_04.jpg

MageeFX_05.jpg

MageeFX_06.jpg

MageeFX_07.jpg

MageeFX_08.jpg

MageeFX_09.jpg

MageeFX_10.jpg

MageeFX_11.jpg

MageeFX_12.jpg

MageeFX_13.jpg

I'm not thrilled about the red eyeballs, but the rest looks great! Is that a rework of the Morris statue for the body?

awesome P1 pat does some really great work

not many folks knew this but you will know now.....pat was also responsible for building the "BIG RED"(i'm trademarking that name) in Dead End,. while the predator was sandy's concept it was pat's hard work that helped build the suit.

as well as BDE being shot behind his studio/shop....a dead end street..thus the name of the film ;)

great website

In my opinion thats the best P1 paint up since the actual Predator film, everything just seems spot on.

thanks for the background info Andrew.

Terrific piece of work. Really like the slimy dribble on his mouth.
Do you have any shots of him from the back? I'm interested in the spot pattern of his back and back of legs.

Shame no back pictures, but hey who wants to look at the back when he looks so damned good from the front. Beautiful piece of work - real jealous.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back