Magee FX Predator

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mr Fett

Sr Member
I'm not thrilled about the red eyeballs, but the rest looks great! Is that a rework of the Morris statue for the body?

Kithunter

awesome P1 pat does some really great work

not many folks knew this but you will know now.....pat was also responsible for building the "BIG RED"(i'm trademarking that name) in Dead End,. while the predator was sandy's concept it was pat's hard work that helped build the suit.

as well as BDE being shot behind his studio/shop....a dead end street..thus the name of the film ;)

great website

Usurper

In my opinion thats the best P1 paint up since the actual Predator film, everything just seems spot on.

thanks for the background info Andrew.

crawjaw

Terrific piece of work. Really like the slimy dribble on his mouth.
Do you have any shots of him from the back? I'm interested in the spot pattern of his back and back of legs.

crawjaw

Shame no back pictures, but hey who wants to look at the back when he looks so damned good from the front. Beautiful piece of work - real jealous.

Wolfie1381

"hey who wants to look at the back when he looks so damned good from the front. "

now if it was a girlie Pred... ;-)