MAD AS HELL!!!

Docbudo

OK here goes...my son wanted a P1 bio to hang on his wall,he's ten and loves Predator. I saw one on Amazon for like $40. I thought thats perfect for him to hang on his wall. I received it promptly in the mail and the first thing I notice is the damned things warped. Just above the eye area where ur forehead is...it was recessed inward on the right and slightly to the left. I sent it back and they sent me another, I'll be damed if the second one wasn't the same way!!! SOB I got a reply today saying that they saw nothing wrong with the first one and they that they would refund the purchase price ONLY but not what I payed for shipping!!! ....HOWEVER, I have to pay to ship the one I have back to them!!! :( Not that any of you are thinking about it, but stay away from Chitown Goods their on Ebay and Amazon. Whewww,ok I feel better now. :)

He's good with it. I already bought him a mysteria from the UK to wear, I just wanted to get him one to hang on his wall. It's all good,I lined up a nice one from a bro here. I apologize for posting this to begin with....if one of the MODS see this topic feel free to delete. I dont post alot on the forum and I shouldn't have brought this problem to the board. Jason

Well if anything, I think this has taught you guys that the Lair is the best place to buy Pred props. Not only do we have some of the most talented people making props, but you can see exactly what you're getting before sending any money. We look out for each other's back here ...

Well if anything, I think this has taught you guys that the Lair is the best place to buy Pred props. Not only do we have some of the most talented people making props, but you can see exactly what you're getting before sending any money. :( We look out for each other's back here ...
:) :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back