ive had a few people ask how to do this, so i thought i would do a wip

first you start off with an expensive camera like this one

attachment.php

attachment.php

then, take everything off of it

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
You won't see it in the movie only the deleted scenes. When the girl looks through it. Here it is compared to mine which is missing the side. It's too dark for me to take pics outside and get the exact angle but you should get the jist of it. My build thread shows the open curved area better. The stunt box is the same.

holymacros.jpg

aaah well sunuva b**%$$#$ frickity frakin mother of all !!*(&^
now im going to have to redo my mold :angry

thanks for that :lol

the curious thing is, the deleted scene pic has much more of a strait on angle then yours and it does not appear to have your newly discovered viewer side box ??

after looking at the pics further and slightly moving the hood out of position a little, your only seeing the gap
if you look at my crude drawing you can place the lines in the same position as on the pic you supplied from the deleted scenes.

attachment.php

considering all the bumping around this camera probobly went through durring filming,no one noticed the hood had moved, theres could have been loose, i had one like that, it almost fell out on it's own.

if you look at each line in red, it will correspond to the exact same lines as the mine, you can even see the where the chrome parts are and how they line up.
im even wondering if they might have hyper extended the hood and bent the sides out, and maybe that what we are seeing as a viewer side box ?? just a thought

I am not sure that is where the curve is.

i agree, my first assessment was wrong. ive lined everything up just as the deleted scene pic shows, and even using a modified resin box, i cant duplicate what they have. look at the pointers in the pics, i dont see any reason to change anything.
well just have to agree to DISagree until further pics pop up to prove me or you wrong :) but im right so ........ :lol :behave

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ääääh ... Trooper build the Hero, and wasn´t the ugly Stunt used in that deleted scene?

Then you two are comparing completly different macros - and i think to remember the Stunt had a different transition box, not curved but square.

But i wouldn´t bet my collection on it. :lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back