Limited Run Machined mystery wedge, lens focusing knobs and other macro-binoculars parts

I don't mind taking the ones with holes but no screws. My lenses are not Kalimars anyway. Save those for the guys with real Kalimar lenses.

I just need 4 knobs with holes. No screws needed. Just holes. Seems odd to have a hole but no screw needed for why would one have a hole unless to screw it.

I promise I am done now,..probably.

Tom

I don't mind taking the ones with holes but no screws. My lenses are not Kalimars anyway. Save those for the guys with real Kalimar lenses.

I just need 4 knobs with holes. No screws needed. Just holes. Seems odd to have a hole but no screw needed for why would one have a hole unless to screw it.

I promise I am done now,..probably.

Tom
well, you do have a Kalimar body from where you took your hood and knobs, right? so you do have screws to put in the holes :)

I'll take a pair w/ the screws if you have them, when available.

If not, I'll gladly buy a pair of screws from someone who has extras.

Got 4 with no screws.

4 holes. No screws. Talk about torture.

Is it better to have a screw and no hole or a hole with no screw. What would Aristotle say?

:p :love: o_O :eek: :D :lol: (y) (y) :lol: :D :eek: o_O :love: :p

All orders from this week end have been shipped this morning, if you haven't received your tracking number by mail and checked your spams, please contact me to get it :)
the focusing knobs are almost gone, don't wait too long if you want some as i'm not sure I'll redo those after.
cheers

All orders from this week end have been shipped this morning, if you haven't received your tracking number by mail and checked your spams, please contact me to get it :)
the focusing knobs are almost gone, don't wait too long if you want some as i'm not sure I'll redo those after.
cheers

Thank you again for doing these. I really appreciate it!! (y) :love:

Any more thoughts on the big Kalimar knob?
1655803355367.jpeg

Hi,
Any more thoughts on the big Kalimar knob? View attachment 1589797
Hi, this is the Seagull button, I could do it but no one replied that they were interested so far, so I gave it up. I have a lot of projects I'm working on, I'm doing those small parts to help people in between bigger projects, i need quick interest to be able to make those happen.
cheers

I'm being talked into doing steel belt clips at the moment, please don't hesitate to post your interest here for those as well, if I don't get enough people, I can't do them.
this is a very unclear part though and i'm not super confident running parts with bad references, so far, the best I have been shown are the small photos from this thread:
and the very clear photo of the stunt version that i don't think uses the same clip:

Trooper is mentioning that he thinks the belt clip on the hero is attached to the face of the eumig, not the door, it's all very unclear.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think we want it on the door so we can still get into it! I do remember seeing something or “hearing” something to make me believe it was attached above the door though.

did anyone ever find a replacement for the domed clear window on the seagull knob?
I dropped and cracked mine. :-\

Last edited:
Yeah, I think we want it on the door so we can still get into it! I do remember seeing something or “hearing” something to make me believe it was attached above the door though.

did anyone ever find a replacement for the domed clear window on the seagull knob?
I dropped and cracked mine. :-\
I was actually just thinking about that because I'm in the same case. I would be interested to know as well, but worst case scenario, i was just thinking that I could try to vacuum form some with thin transparent plastic and see how it looks. it will be thinner than the original, but I think it won't be noticeable :)

Yeah, I was going to look at the bottom of a PETG coke bottle or large vending machine capsule, etc. Maybe the knob can be 3d printed with a lip on the inside top edge to hold it in place…

Hey guys, I was looking for my broken Seagull clear dome in my workshop and happened to find a small plastic bag with 4 kalimar screws in it from when I bought a Kalimar hood a few years back... so... I just put 4 "with screw" knobs back in stock, sorry if you wanted some and couldn't get them before, I had no idea I had those somewhere, hopefully someone will be happy to get them now :)
cheers

Hey guys,
trying to get ahead of things before anyone gets worried,
all the packages have been dropped on monday but it seems that none of the tracking numbers are working, France, Germany, US or Canada all the same! they recently changed the whole label system and I'm hoping they didn't break something in the process, i'm investigating with my local post office and will let you know if I hear anything.
In the meantime, i think you mostly all if not all already ordered and received a triangle from me earlier, I hope that you feel confident about me and will receive your package, just a little problem that has nothing to do with me in this case, sorry all!
I hope you'll receive them fast even in the case the tracking doesn't work.

Hey guys,
trying to get ahead of things before anyone gets worried,
all the packages have been dropped on monday but it seems that none of the tracking numbers are working, France, Germany, US or Canada all the same! they recently changed the whole label system and I'm hoping they didn't break something in the process, i'm investigating with my local post office and will let you know if I hear anything.
In the meantime, i think you mostly all if not all already ordered and received a triangle from me earlier, I hope that you feel confident about me and will receive your package, just a little problem that has nothing to do with me in this case, sorry all!
I hope you'll receive them fast even in the case the tracking doesn't work.

No worries. You da man. I wish all makers took as much care as you.

I have been very lucky and had very few problems, but I know others have with other makers so I appreciate the care you take.

No get back to work :mad: I am doing my part and saving up. You do yours and get building.:lol:

Hello guys, ok the tracking numbers have started working on your local tracking websites! pfiou! I hate those issues. I hope you receive all those alright now :)
cheers and thank you for your patience :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back