Done / Completed Luke's TLJ «CreepyUncle» hilt - SOLD OUT

This looks great! I hope theres not to many changes to the V2..About the only thing I could even think of would be a couple thing mentioned by some posts earlier in this thread and that would be make the neck a tiny bit thicker and maybe make the control box a tiny bit higher? I dont wanna say for sure about any of that though,as pics can always be deceiving.It really is the best looking TLJ hilt Ive seen.I may have to get two.

As an owner of one it’s hard to imagine any improvement, I think the dimensions are flawless. I love the height of the control box and the neck. What I really find to be the unsung hero is the actual button mechanism Dennis made. It’s really nice. I mean the black double button with the option to make them both go in at the same time. If I could think of anything maybe screws to hold the card in place? Looking forward to seeing what he does. I’m really happy with mine and looking forward to an install.

Denis, will you be making any changes to the next run? Also, is there anywhere that has a chassis already designed that I can purchase? And would you consider changing the control box so that it is possible to use the black switch as a sliding switch and not a press ignition?

Denis, will you be making any changes to the next run? Also, is there anywhere that has a chassis already designed that I can purchase? And would you consider changing the control box so that it is possible to use the black switch as a sliding switch and not a press ignition?
Hi! I'll make some little changes . Shtokcustomworks will design full chassis for this hilt. You can buy this part for now: https://www.shapeways.com/product/RBL5YG98L/cu-box-switches-holder?optionId=68192725
I don't want to rework my type of button because it works nice as is. :)

I'll start to collect the orders from 01.10 to 31.10. Stay tuned!

Very good! What soundboard will the chassis hold? Will it take cf9?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, could you put me down for a saber on the second run plz, any idea of price? :)

lukyanov

Have you considered Twist-and-lock mechanism as one of the changes for the 2nd run?
That would allow for fantastic crystal reveal function, instead of just bunch of threads

Last edited by a moderator:
@lukyanov

Have you considered Twist-and-lock mechanism as one of the changes for the 2nd run?
That would allow for fantastic crystal reveal function, instead of just bunch of threads

No. I used a large thread pitch for those who like to show the crystal.
I'm going to make the bayonet connection of the blade (and the plug) with the emitter.

There will be a possibility to choose a classical side screw if you want.

Very good! What soundboard will the chassis hold? Will it take cf9?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, could you put me down for a saber on the second run plz, any idea of price? :)
Please, contact with Shtok to find the answers about chassis. :)
I think the price will be the same (maybe 5$ more, I don't know yet what will be the cost after my updates).

I will collect orders with a prepayment of $100 and the rest when the product will be ready to ship.

No. I used a large thread pitch for those who like to show the crystal.
I'm going to make the bayonet connection of the blade (and the plug) with the emitter.

There will be a possibility to choose a classical side screw if you want.

That's awesome!
I wish you can also offer bayonet connection below the grenade section, but it's completely up to you.

Please, contact with Shtok to find the answers about chassis. :)
I think the price will be the same (maybe 5$ more, I don't know yet what will be the cost after my updates).

I will collect orders with a prepayment of $100 and the rest when the product will be ready to ship.

Is there a ballpark price for shipping to the USA?Ive never ordered anything from Russia before.Also you can put me down for 1 (possibly two,depending on price) of the shiny version ;)

Just to clarify, I see lots of us are expressing our interest and asking to be put on the list etc.

But is this possible yet? And can we submit our desired orders yet, or is that what we are waiting until the 1st of October for?
I'm sorry but I need to organize all orders using Google forms. I just can forget about your order here, so please wait until I make a new order form with a description and then fill it out.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back