Done / Completed Luke's TLJ «CreepyUncle» hilt - SOLD OUT

Re: Luke Skywalker's TLJ «CreepyUncle» Lightsaber - 1 HILT LEFT!

The eagle has landed here as well! Denis, it’s gorgeous!!!!

If I could load pictures I would I must say I am extremely happy I got the anodized version!!

Denis not only is this thing gorgeous I must complement the manufacturing the details are incredible!

If I could load pictures I would I must say I am extremely happy I got the anodized version!!

Denis not only is this thing gorgeous I must complement the manufacturing the details are incredible!

I absolutely agree with Huyang...it’s absolutely beautiful!!! I had the non adonised version and it’s quite simply awesome. Thanks again Denis for the work you have put into this and inusing a top notch team to manufacture it.
Photos to follow soon....

Also the triangle ring I'm finding to be difficult to bend and make it stay in

Honestly I'm having difficulty putting this thing together. The clamp card is extremely tight and I can't seem to actually get it in there.

Please, read the instruction. It is available to all and must be read (I sent a link to everyone who pre-ordered, and those who ordered after the readiness had to read about it in the order form)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/156YSgSpyfzKOYCk8YVwNhGO7i0aPSBGQydFYZ4a1ghE

Screenshot_1.png

I'll make the assembly easier in the next run.

Yes this helps a lot. Just one thing about the arrows, do I have to sand it down so that it will fit in the appropriate slots?

That last one should be gone already. Hell im thinking of taking it, I’m that impressed with the one I have. You say it’s “sand blasted”?

And what do you intend to change with the second run?

The stand is awesome too!

Re: Luke Skywalker's TLJ «CreepyUncle» Lightsaber - SOLD OUT

I have some plans about what to upgrade in V2 :) I promise that all of you will like it.
I will describe the changes when everyone recieved their V1. And I'll start V2 pre-order in the same time.
Stay tuned

Re: Luke Skywalker's TLJ «CreepyUncle» Lightsaber - SOLD OUT

I received my lightsaber a few days ago. I like it it a lot. I prefer a clean look overall. I completely disassembled it, went over the bare metal parts with 3000 grits wet/dry sandpaper (spongy) and hand buffed it with some metal polish.

I love it with the exception that I now hear of an upgraded v2. Great saber.
1780cbb7780eb5b33fe60616a32ecfc4.jpg
158aef29d0528c076217e731067334cd.jpg
e2bd5dfe84ec93aec9effd786e53e2e8.jpg
6ce6b8708d53f06707383b1b968b50ff.jpg
0c548de55fa444aebf41620eaeff0074.jpg

I also didn’t add the d-ring yet. I suck at those and didn’t want to scratch it up trying to attach it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back