Done / Completed Luke's TLJ «CreepyUncle» hilt - SOLD OUT

lukyanov

Sr Member
наложение на ск&#1.png

CU.jpg

It's ready to ship now!

If you want to buy it - please fill in the order form. There are also photos and additional information.
https://goo.gl/forms/Ig1ESU1GL5o5ImPo1

All of the hilts were sold. If you want this saber, wait for the 2nd run!

If you want to know more about whis run, click on "spoiler" below.

Lets go.

I want to start a new run of Luke's authentic TLJ lightsaber. I worked for weeks for this project to make it as close as possible to the original one from the movie.

It will be ready to install electronics inside, it will be made of anosized aluminum, brass and steel using CNC.

«What's the difference between TLJ and ROTJ?» I can explain:

View attachment 805229

1. Emitter: there is an additional step with holes that (which will remain when you insert the blade). The second and third steps of this detail have increased by 10-20%. The diameter of the last step increased and the diameter of the largest section became the same as in the grenade section.

02.jpg

2. "Copper part": diameter in a thin place decreased, the length of this section increased. Well, now this segment has brass color (looks like oxidizing brass).

3. Grenade section: the diameter of the first ring has become the same as the main part. Increased the diameter of the black step under the first ring. All other rings have the same width and its wider than in the ROTJ-version. Reduced the length of the thinnest section.

4. The main body, including the pommel cubes: the linear dimensions are slightly changed, the main changes in the part with the cubes. They have become longer, the angle of the faces has changed. Ribs became symmetrical (longitudinal angles of slope of faces). Previously, one of the edges stood on the axis with the control box. Now all this part is rotated left about the axis. Also, between these ribs appeared flat milled surfaces (previously there was a radius milling). The triangular ring has moved one edge to the left. The ring itself increased in size and decreased in diameter. The plug diminished slightly in length.

5. Control box: the height was reduced (as I see it), the green and red arrow became bigger, the screws disappeared (as this panel, where there were screws and diodes at all) - now everything is made in a single block without partitions. The button has become single with a small V-shaped sample in the middle, all faces are now rounded, the button itself become smaller in all directions. The copper part is now also brass, its eaves are reduced in comparison with the usual ones. The Box plate has 13 golden stripes.

I have tried to take account of changes in my drawings:

29060624_1809786012377648_6663691024909969817_o.jpg drwaings.png

The main points of my hilt that I would like to pay attention to:

1. Emitter will be 25.47mm diameter (for 1'' blade) with 26mm depth for blade install and locked by side screw.
2. It will have blade plug.
3. The heatsink will be located in the emitter and have 20mm inside diameter (it fits Tri-Cree LED and 20mm lens).
4. All of the sharp edges will be smoothed.
5. Pommel will have sound vents and a hollow inside to fit 28-mm speaker with chassie and connector (similar chassis construction used by "Warsabers" company https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuFotx0dU9Q&t=98s)
6. It'll have working side button which will be fixed inside the box with a pin.
7. The hilt also includes green add red arrow LED's and triangle ring.

LEDs.jpg

8. The color of each part will match the color of the original props
9. It will be AWESOME!!!

These screenshots are made from my 3D model, which I recreated in the accuracy of my drawings:

2.png 9.png 5.png 12.png 11.png 10.png 1.png
3.png 4.png 13.png
6.png7.png 8.png

So.

Pre-order is closed.

It will be a limited run, the ordinary price will be 180$ per hilt + shipping.

The handle will be manufactured at the plant on high quality equipment. Sending will come from Russia in any way convenient for you, I'm sure it will be inexpensive.

Production time: the plant says it will take up to 15 days to make the first sample and up to 25 days to make me the whole run. + shipping to me + shipping to you.
So you have minimum 50-60 days to recieve it from project starts.

SO if you agree with these terms and you're ready to make prepayment and wait - please, send me an e-mail with next information (Even if you have already given me consent before):
1. your real name
2. your nickname on theRPF or link to your FB profile
3. your full adress,
4. your consent to participate on the terms described here
5. any kind of question that you have.

My e-mail: lukyanov.nvk@gmail.com

I'm ready to answer to your questions and discuss it here. Thank you for attention
:)

Last edited:
Re: Luke Skywalker's TLJ «CreepyUncle» Lightsaber Pre-order

I'm interested, sounds like you want the money before showing a prototype. Do you have previous examples of finished products?

A question and a comment for you:) What payment types are you accepting? I prefer PayPal. Secondly I would suggest adding a solid "show" pommel without sound vents for display purposes.

I'm in for one too with solid pommel for display purposes.....I have emailed you

I'm interested, sounds like you want the money before showing a prototype. Do you have previous examples of finished products?

You're right. As I said, if I do not collect enough money, I can not pay for the project
I have my own lightsaber showed here: https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=287887
Maybe I'll made a project run with this shape, but now this hilt will go on modernization to Dmitry Shtok. He can vouch for me if you know him.
I sent some participants from theRPF Kylo Ren's translucent wire year ago. :D

- - - Updated - - -

A question and a comment for you:) What payment types are you accepting? I prefer PayPal. Secondly I would suggest adding a solid "show" pommel without sound vents for display purposes.
Thank you! Please, email me about adding different pommel.
I prefer paypal. It's the only one easy way to transfer money in Russia.

And please, dont send me money before I asked :D

I'm in, email sent. :)

What's the internal diameter of the handle and grenade section?

I wrote this in my email as well, but somewhere I see your clamp card is 49 mm, I think it should really be 2" - it would also then fit the cards from Slothfurnace.

cheers,
elsporto

I'm in, email sent. :)

What's the internal diameter of the handle and grenade section?

I wrote this in my email as well, but somewhere I see your clamp card is 49 mm, I think it should really be 2" - it would also then fit the cards from Slothfurnace.

cheers,
elsporto

Keep a look out soon because Slothfurnace is looking into making some white glove/CU cards that will fit this and Romans CU lightsaber (with slight filing needed to make accurate)

Last edited:

View attachment 805262

Lets go.

I want to start a new run of Luke's authentic TLJ lightsaber. I worked for weeks for this project to make it as close as possible to the original one from the movie.

It will be ready to install electronics inside, it will be made of anosized aluminum, brass and steel using CNC.

«What's the difference between TLJ and ROTJ?» I can explain:

View attachment 805229

1. Emitter: there is an additional step with holes that (which will remain when you insert the blade). The second and third steps of this detail have increased by 10-20%. The diameter of the last step increased and the diameter of the largest section became the same as in the grenade section.

View attachment 805230

2. "Copper part": diameter in a thin place decreased, the length of this section increased. Well, now this segment has brass color (looks like oxidizing brass).

3. Grenade section: the diameter of the first ring has become the same as the main part. Increased the diameter of the black step under the first ring. All other rings have the same width and its wider than in the ROTJ-version. Reduced the length of the thinnest section.

4. The main body, including the pommel cubes: the linear dimensions are slightly changed, the main changes in the part with the cubes. They have become longer, the angle of the faces has changed. Ribs became symmetrical (longitudinal angles of slope of faces). Previously, one of the edges stood on the axis with the control box. Now all this part is rotated left about the axis. Also, between these ribs appeared flat milled surfaces (previously there was a radius milling). The triangular ring has moved one edge to the left. The ring itself increased in size and decreased in diameter. The plug diminished slightly in length.

5. Control box: the height was reduced (as I see it), the green and red arrow became bigger, the screws disappeared (as this panel, where there were screws and diodes at all) - now everything is made in a single block without partitions. The button has become single with a small V-shaped sample in the middle, all faces are now rounded, the button itself become smaller in all directions. The copper part is now also brass, its eaves are reduced in comparison with the usual ones. The Box plate has 13 golden stripes.

I have tried to take account of changes in my drawings:

View attachment 805233 View attachment 805237

The main points of my hilt that I would like to pay attention to:

1. Emitter will be 25.47mm diameter (for 1'' blade) with 26mm depth for blade install and locked by side screw.
2. It will have blade plug.
3. The heatsink will be located in the emitter and have 20mm inside diameter (it fits Tri-Cree LED and 20mm lens).
4. All of the sharp edges will be smoothed.
5. Pommel will have sound vents and a hollow inside to fit 28-mm speaker with chassie and connector (similar chassis construction used by "Warsabers" company https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuFotx0dU9Q&t=98s)
6. It'll have working side button which will be fixed inside the box with a pin.
7. The hilt also includes green add red arrow LED's and triangle ring.

View attachment 805238

8. The color of each part will match the color of the original props
9. It will be AWESOME!!!

These screenshots are made from my 3D model, which I recreated in the accuracy of my drawings:

View attachment 805245 View attachment 805249 View attachment 805248 View attachment 805252 View attachment 805251 View attachment 805250 View attachment 805244
View attachment 805246 View attachment 805247 View attachment 805253
View attachment 805258View attachment 805259 View attachment 805260

So.

To start a run I need 20 guys who who are ready to make a full prepayment for the hilt. Because I have not enough money to pay myself for the whole run.

For these 20 lucky ones the price will be 150$ (one hundred and fifty) + shipping. I need 150$ first, than I when it will be ready for dispatch, I will calculate the cost of sending and you will transfer the remaining money.

It will be a limited run, the ordinary price will be 180$ per hilt + shipping. But if there are not 20 people ready to make an advance payment, there unfortunally will not be a mass release.

The handle will be manufactured at the plant on high quality equipment. Sending will come from Russia in any way convenient for you, I'm sure it will be inexpensive.

Production time: the plant says it will take up to 15 days to make the first sample and up to 25 days to make me the whole run. + shipping to me + shipping to you.
So you have minimum 50-60 days to recieve it from project starts. And you have ~15 days to see first sample (I'm shure it will be high-quality).

SO if you agree with these terms and you're ready to make prepayment and wait - please, send me an e-mail with next information (Even if you have already given me consent before):
1. your real name
2. your nickname on theRPF or link to your FB profile
3. your full adress,
4. your consent to participate on the terms described here
5. any kind of question that you have.

My e-mail: lukyanov.nvk@gmail.com

I'm ready to answer to your questions and discuss it here. Thank you for attention
:)

Email sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep a look out soon because Slothfurnace is looking into making some CU cards that will fit this and Romans CU lightsaber

Yes, I read about that and it super.. To be fair though It's more than just Slothfurnace, it's my OCD. I believe the one two dimensions we know is clamp card 2" and diameter of the handle 38mm/1.5".. since it's based off the Graflex. It's just me being me. :)

cheers,
elektrosport

I’m in. I would also prefer a solid (non vented) pummel cap.

Is it possible get a 100% static saber (with no hole in the emitter, no hole for the side screw and a non vented pummel cap...)?

@lukyanov how is the blade plug held in?
By m3 screw here
1.png

I’m in. I would also prefer a solid (non vented) pummel cap.

Pleasem write about it in your email

Is it possible get a 100% static saber (with no hole in the emitter, no hole for the side screw and a non vented pummel cap...)?
I'm sorry, but I think it's impossible for me. It all will be factory CNC-made. I can make only static pommel with no vents.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back