Luke's ROTJ Saber

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darth_Pain

THANK YOU.. SOO MUCH.
Your my hero. :love

I've been asking for some good pics of the MOM for a while now but, NOBODY cared to share. :angry

Lord Abaddon

Sr Member
:lol

You're welcome. I actually took an entire video, with high zoom, on VHS-C of the entire thing, but I have yet to dub it over to CD or DVD.

arkangel

This will always be the holy grail of sabers, imo. Ever since I first saw it on screen at the age of 11 it's remained the first design I think of.

Thanks for sharing these great pics.

Clark :)

Sporak

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Mike, Is that one metal or the resin one?
I'm finding the Tri-ring interesting...seems free floating. I'd expect that on the resin but not the hero for some reason...Interesting :)

Great Pics , Thanks.

Darth_Pain

Originally posted by Lord Abaddon@Mar 19 2006, 07:56 PM
Hey Bill, I'm pretty sure as I recall that is the metal one.
[snapback]1209082[/snapback]​

Actually you have pics of both.
The resin one has a shiny,larger tri-ring, no hole on the end of the pommel and the copper neck is painted up a step onto the emmitter.
The metal one has the rusty smaller ring.

MegaPrime33

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Great pics. These will definitely come in handy when attempting to build and buy customs. Thanks.