Luke's ANH Belt Length Question

Cameron

Sr Member
Has anyone done any measurement of the screen used picture of Luke's ANH belt? If so can you share the length including buckle? If you have a graphic with measurements and placement that would rock!
Thanks in advance!
lukebelt.jpg

I have one of these in the works as well, looks like a 2 inch strip of leather for the belt?

Thoughts on who makes the most accurate belt clip/d-rings for this setup?

I have one of these in the works as well, looks like a 2 inch strip of leather for the belt?
Yeah, 2" wide scales out perfectly.
Thoughts on who makes the most accurate belt clip/d-rings for this setup?
Wanna Wanga clips look great for this belt! As for d-rings, I'm wondering if they are actually fully round rings rather than d-rings. Obi-Wan's belt features round rings, so it's possible they used the same ones on Luke's belt.
Anybody know what type of rivets these are, circled in red below?
They are this type: Copper Rivets & Burrs

Last edited:
Sorry to blow this thread up, but I figure this is information op would be looking for as well:

Does anyone have thoughts as to which finish would be most accurate of the Tandy Leather Line 24 variety, for the two snaps on the right of the belt?

- Nickel Plate: Amazon.com: Tandy Leather Line 24 Snaps Nickel Plate 10/pk 1263-02

- Antique Nickel Plate: Amazon.com: Line 24 Snaps Antique Nickel 10/pk Item #1263-05

- Stainless Steel: Amazon.com: Tandy Leather Line 24 Snaps Stainless Steel 10/pk 1263-09

Can you guys help me with the names of these two pouches and give me a price estimate? I know the double pouch is still common. All I have found in research is a name for the Triangle Pouch as Dutch Army Cartridge Pouch?

I know these are rare and likely expensive so I will probably go with replica's but I thought I would try.

Thanks

1654882924935.jpeg

the triangle ones are M95 pouches (around 100$/150$ more or less), the big one is a warner swasey telescope case/pouch, extremely rare!

What he said.

Triangle key words are M95, Dutch, Hembrug. I have a real black military police version I could sell you. You probably want a brown one though. There are replica pouches on eBay or Etsy.

Large one is a Warner & Swasey that held a Canadian rifle scope. According to the military collector who has made it his mission to locate the rifle scopes and pouches, there were 500 pouches commissioned and made. Less than 25 are thought to still exist. I think he’s tracked down just nine. I am aware of three of us on the rpf that have a real one and Gus Lopez obviously has the real belt and pouches. Contact Paull Uncharted Leather for the best replica available. Made using measurements and pictures of a real pouch.

Last edited:
What he said.

Triangle key words are M95, Dutch, Hembrug. I have a real black military police version I could sell you. You probably want a brown one though. There are replica pouches on eBay or Etsy.

Large one is a Warner & Swasey that held a Canadian rifle scope. According to the military collector who has made it his mission to locate the rifle scopes and pouches, there were 500 pouches commissioned and made. Less than 25 are thought to still exist. I think he’s tracked down just nine. I am aware of three of us on the rpf that have a real one and Gus Lopez obviously has the real belt and pouches. Contact Paull Uncharted Leather for the best replica available. Made using measurements and pictures of a real pouch.

Will do. Thanks so much. Yes I need the brown one for the M95 but obviously gonna go with a replica for the telescopic pouch.

Thank you again.

Will do. Thanks so much. Yes I need the brown one for the M95 but obviously gonna go with a replica for the telescopic pouch.

Thank you again.
for the big pouch, to be more clear, there are variations as always, and those are a bit cheaper. I don't remember for sure, last ones I saw, I don't know 300/400$? something like that I think. So, as always, i depends on your budget and on what you prefer between a replica or a vintage variation.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back