Luke's ANH Belt Length Question

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cameron

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Has anyone done any measurement of the screen used picture of Luke's ANH belt? If so can you share the length including buckle? If you have a graphic with measurements and placement that would rock!
Thanks in advance!
lukebelt.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MastahBlastah

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have one of these in the works as well, looks like a 2 inch strip of leather for the belt?

Thoughts on who makes the most accurate belt clip/d-rings for this setup?

Cantina_Dude

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have one of these in the works as well, looks like a 2 inch strip of leather for the belt?
Yeah, 2" wide scales out perfectly.
Thoughts on who makes the most accurate belt clip/d-rings for this setup?
Wanna Wanga clips look great for this belt! As for d-rings, I'm wondering if they are actually fully round rings rather than d-rings. Obi-Wan's belt features round rings, so it's possible they used the same ones on Luke's belt.
Anybody know what type of rivets these are, circled in red below?
They are this type: Copper Rivets & Burrs

Last edited:

MastahBlastah

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry to blow this thread up, but I figure this is information op would be looking for as well:

Does anyone have thoughts as to which finish would be most accurate of the Tandy Leather Line 24 variety, for the two snaps on the right of the belt?

- Nickel Plate: Amazon.com: Tandy Leather Line 24 Snaps Nickel Plate 10/pk 1263-02

- Antique Nickel Plate: Amazon.com: Line 24 Snaps Antique Nickel 10/pk Item #1263-05

- Stainless Steel: Amazon.com: Tandy Leather Line 24 Snaps Stainless Steel 10/pk 1263-09