Limited Run Luke V2 liightsaber (Second Run) Sign up thread

Some glue it, others are using set screw sleeves like this:
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160331/0ad9538856fb12e23c76eff2db297b0f.jpg

Mystery Chunk and Sleeve Set Screw for Luke ROTJ V2 Anakin Starkiller Lightsaber
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=257460

ah HA! What I was going to do next was to attach the rod to the emitter and then just epoxy the rod in place. I might still do that...with the bearing on, my rod doesn't make it all the way to the set screws in the emitter :/

Quick question guys, what is the proper allen wrench size for the emitter screws? I had one that was a little off and I don't want to damage the screw further.

On the first run V2, I've been using a 1.5mm and it seems to be working fine. I don't know if there were changes to the set screws in the second run hilts.

Last edited:
ah HA! What I was going to do next was to attach the rod to the emitter and then just epoxy the rod in place. I might still do that...with the bearing on, my rod doesn't make it all the way to the set screws in the emitter :/

Mine didn't either, had to use a screw driver to push it further up from the bottom inside the main body. It's a tight fit but you can push it up further where it will line up with the top of the emitter.

On the first run V2, I've been using a 1.5mm and it seems to be working fine. I don't know if there were changes to the set screws in the second run hilts.

That seems about right, thanks!

Mine came in! Yay! I guess I was one of the 20. I sanded out the inside to get the pomel in. It was a tight fit. My bearing is also loose so I'll use the set screw.

Yeah!!! 1459472555871-176257731.jpg
Is it wrong to take it to bed with me?

This saber is so awesome! Sadly I have to wait on one of Roman's clamps to finish it! Anyone else in the same boat? I am dying to see one with a clamp on it!

I was in the same boat but I needed a set of rabbit ears so I grabbed the worst condition 2 cell I could find. I need to file down the tabs on the inside of the clamp before I put it on. Also having a bit o trouble with the bearing and rod, ive hit it a couple times with emory cloth so I'm getting there. The bearing doesnt budge on the rod.

Ill post pics as soon as a man up enough to file the tabs off the clamp.

This saber is so awesome! Sadly I have to wait on one of Roman's clamps to finish it! Anyone else in the same boat? I am dying to see one with a clamp on it!

Such pretties! Can't wait to see some of them finished and posted in the Starkiller V2 show-off thread!

I wanna see them beaten to hell, boys and gals!

I definitely have damage on my emitter section. Where is your damage?

The main body near the wind vane and the emitter. Pretty bad spots on both. Mine was nicely wrapped and the package was not damaged, so it definitely happened before it was wrapped in foam and boxed up.

Waiting to hear back from Anakin to see what can be done. I do not want it all jacked... super bummed.

The main body near the wind vane and the emitter. Pretty bad spots on both. Mine was nicely wrapped and the package was not damaged, so it definitely happened before it was wrapped in foam and boxed up.

Waiting to hear back from Anakin to see what can be done. I do not want it all jacked... super bummed.

Same here packed well and no damage to the box. Mine seems like it's not as bad as yours but the thin section of my emitter looks like maybe something slipped while on the lathe. Nice little gash in the lip. Waiting on a response as well. He's a busy guy right about now so ill give him time.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back