Luke ROTJ V2 lightsaber

If someone could find the scene where the Ewok Chief holds the V2 in his hands, on the blu ray dvd and make a screenshot perhaps it could be more clear than what I have here :

I also sharpened the other picture a bit ... but still some details are not refined enough :

Chaim

Yet another tweak.
I lengthened the wide pins, fattened up some lines, and took out the cut on the far right pin.

attachment.php

The area between the yellow lines needs vertical stretching a bit, but I'm using very basic paint like software, and can't seem to find the right tool.
attachment.php

Attachments

• clampcard_v2_03scarf man.jpg
    clampcard_v2_03scarf man.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 860
  • clampcard_v2_03scarf man.jpg
    clampcard_v2_03scarf man.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 870
Last edited:
Nothing to see in BD I'm afraid.

If someone could find the scene where the Ewok Chief holds the V2 in his hands, on the blu ray dvd and make a screenshot perhaps it could be more clear than what I have here :

http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz258/Sym-Cha/V2 circuitboardxm6_zpsyay6lcxg.jpg

I also sharpened the other picture a bit ... but still some details are not refined enough :

http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz258/Sym-Cha/V2-ROTJ-05_zpsjipygsoj.jpg

Chaim

I love this, let's keep it going. I think I see it on the prop, you guys could add a couple darker gold lines in the gold plug leads. They're scratches that happen from being plugged in.

chaim i do own the bluray, but my POS computer is from 2007 and cant play the damn things... i was googling the other night trying to find that picture "ewok village" "ewok rotj saber" "ewok lightsaber" "luke ewok" "3po god" NOTHING!! where the heck did you find that!!??

I'd love to help out, but the OT hasn't been released on blu-ray yet, so I don't have it :(

Snark aside, I doubt there's anything to see that'll be clearer than Brandon's pics, regarding the circuit board. But I could be wrong. My one critique of the mockup at this point is that sideways comma looking part at the top left. I'm sure it's a sideways L, like the every other silver line on the board (with the short part of the L facing down, like this --, but all connected obviously. Sorry, best I can do with emoticon drawing lol)

I am looking over the circuit trace discussion, and while I am not 100% convinced these traces connect with the long horizontal trace, I will work on the rest of the feedback. I'll have some time tomorrow at noon to edit the circuit layout. Will post some revisions soon.

I am looking over the circuit trace discussion, and while I am not 100% convinced these traces connect with the long horizontal trace, I will work on the rest of the feedback. I'll have some time tomorrow at noon to edit the circuit layout. Will post some revisions soon.

I'm seeing a clear gap between the vertical traces and the long horizontal traces. Not sure how anyone could see them as being connected...

This is the pic that made me think the fifth from the left might be connected. See the darker silver color between the long horizontal and the fifth from the left vertical?
V2-ROTJ-03_zps8medxxil.jpg

attachment.php

This pic, while a bad angle, is also interesting.

attachment.php

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back