Limited Run Luke ROTJ Hero Lightsaber Kit.( Run closed )

I have had mine for a while now, and I posted pics soon after I got it. I just wanted to post how awesome that this run was, and how proud I am to have it in my collection. Thanks again for doing this Nicksdad. Any ideas brewing for something else in the future?

Hi Guys,
If you can find the time I would appreciate it if you good folks could leave me feedback.
I will of course do the same.
Thanks again to all for joining the ride.

Hi Guys,
If you can find the time I would appreciate it if you good folks could leave me feedback.
I will of course do the same.
Thanks again to all for joining the ride.
You deserve the greatest of feedback! However I have no idea how or where to do it. Can someone help me on this.

Thanks
Kevin

Hi.
Sorry, I read every post, so excuse me if this has already been mentioned.
Any chance there will be another run on these?
Feel free to let me know.
Thanks and hope everyone has a great Christmas.
Robert

Finally got some time to put the saber together. The paint job isn't 100% and there are a few spots that need cleaning up but I'm happy. Thanks Gary!
7e3cba35fefb70900d1f89e4ed5998ac.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

I finally finished my hero lightsaber, the paintwork isn't perfect but I love it!

Nicksdad_ROTJ_Luke_Hero.png

And here it is with Anakin Starkiller's V2

ROTJ_Luke_Lightsabers.png

Many thanks for doing this run.

Last edited:
No, the upper part of the control box is not copper. Most people have been using adhesive copper foil tape to cover that part. I used the 6mm wide tape on mine.

OK! I havent mine yet, so just wanted to know what it includes.
The upper part of the control box is made of copper too?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back