*Luke ANH Macrobinoculars body found. ARCHIVE PLEASE!*

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Quote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>What would be a good price?</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

10-20 Euro?

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
exoray wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Quote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>What would be a good price?</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

10-20 Euro?
</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

That´s what was listed in an online price guide, man how quickly things change in these days
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Michael

Bantha Crossing wrote:
As a person once said in a movie “Welcome to the party pal!” This a picture about one third of my Eumig collection. I’ve been collecting these little guys for a couple of years now, and on the whole, Eumigs sell around $5. a pop, but now who knows what they will go up to now! Good luck!

http://pic11.picturetrail.com/VOL384/1084123/4234103/60781275.jpg

so you knew about this for awhile ?

michael

SFPROPS wrote:
That's on the macros with the different sized lenses, and I don't think THAT one is the same model as the Servomatic in the pictures either. The spot where the top "disk" detail is different from the macro variation with the lenses the same size and the Servomatic itself. But, I agree that the knob on the front of the macros in the photo does line up and there is likely a viewfinder under that plate.

I've just picked up my Eumig and I believe SFPROPS is 100% correct.
I think there were two similar camera bodies used for this prop.
The picture of Luke inspecting the droids shows a different prop to that of him using the prop to watch the Sandpeople.
I believe the rare colour shot of Biggs using the prop,

CUT & PASTE this, the direct link won't work.
http://www.starwarz.com/tbone/images/cut_scenes/ep4/biggs_returns_28.jpg

and Luke inspecting the droids are the same prop - having one big lens and one smaller.
While the pic of Luke from the Kenner action figure card and the shots on POSW are the Eumig Servomatic.
The plot thickens!

Howard.

After looking at the reference again, I believe that the body, viewfinder and lense size (though I think that at least one of the lenses looks the same as the two which are the same size) on the two macros are different, yet similar.

icon_lol.gif

Who else phoned about a Servomatic today and was told:

"I'm sorry sir, it was sold just a few hours ago."

icon_lol.gif

Howard wrote:
Hailsham cameras by any chance Marcus?

EDIT: I forgot - there's the magic number post!

Aaah, at last
icon_wink.gif

Michael

Well, i won an auction on one yesterday night, but haven´t heard from the seller as of now.

I hope that he wasn´t seduced by someone offering twice or three times the auction price
icon_lol.gif

We´ll have to see...

Michael

EDIT: I just called the dealer, and he told me that he cannot find the camera at the moment !!! AAAAARRRRGGGHHH !!!

As if I didn´t expect this...

We (the collector) shoot ourselves in the foot by telling these people that their $5 item was used in star wars.

I've already talked to two collectors of these cameras that know exactly what it was, and I highly doubt they gathered that information on their own since WE just figured it out ourselves
ohwell.gif

-SS

I'll make a deal with you guys, If you let me win the next one that pops up on Ebay I promise to let someone cast it, machine it, whatever.

Deal??
icon_smile.gif

-SS

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back