Lost finale watching party - Ideas?

For our LOST finale party, we have the prizes (everybody gets one - a button or fridge magnet with the numbers on it; I Survived Flight 815 stuff; and two replica Dharma Keys to the big winners). We're going to have people draw stones from a bag to determine winners (one black/six white - black wins).

I also have the Dharma labels to put on food (plus Hot Pockets and fruit salad, of course) but I love the plane ticket idea as well.

I'm still looking for the one 'knockout' thing that makes it stand out, though....

I have had a couple of Lost Season finale parties. My last one was a flop and no one had shown up. So I decided to poke fun at myself and did a party recap with photos. I had some fun putting it together.

Sweet

I have had a couple of Lost Season finale parties. My last one was a flop and no one had shown up. So I decided to poke fun at myself and did a party recap with photos. I had some fun putting it together.

Sweet

:lol:confused:lolWell Done! It's nice that you can poke fun at yourself like that:thumbsup

I've got a few people together for the in-cinema chat going on on the 20th ... putting some quick costumes together. Should be fun.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back