lost boys MARKO jacket replica!

For those who finished the jacket or almost there, have you thought about lining the inside? I'm just looking at mine and I hate the look of the stitching. I was going to add it and started a rough draft of the pattern. Personal choice or is it best to leave in the inside alone? Not like Alex will be coming to my neck of the woods so I won't need the inside autographed.
I was thinking the same thing. If I do, I have some very thin, light leftover denim I bought to stitch onto the Warrior patch I might use. But then, if you ever have to replace or repair something on the outside, that will make it difficult.

WHAT?? No way!! That IS lucky!! Good job!! I look for this one and the Cleo but I never know how to look them up.
Thanks! Here’s a snap of it next to the Contrado print to show the difference.

IMG_0592.jpeg

I was thinking the same thing. If I do, I have some very thin, light leftover denim I bought to stitch onto the Warrior patch I might use. But then, if you ever have to replace or repair something on the outside, that will make it difficult.
That's crossed my mind too. I realized yesterday that there was a small part on the jacket where I had to pick off the thread from the tapestry to make a minor adjustment and forgot to re-stitch. So I guess now after second thought I'll skip the addition.

Thanks! Here’s a snap of it next to the Contrado print to show the difference.

View attachment 1801014
You definitely got lucky in finding the exact match for Marko's jacket. The contrado print is the same as my tapestry. So it's not wrong, it's just a different version of the tapestry. I personally would rather have the correct one, but since I had the tapestry, I decided to use it, even though it's a little off in the face and color.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back