Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The

I believe Adam used Illustrator for some elements of this map, but most work was done in Photoshop. I don't think there is an .ai file of the whole map.

I believe Adam used Illustrator for some elements of this map, but most work was done in Photoshop. I don't think there is an .ai file of the whole map.
- Now that you mention it that makes sense. I'm capable in Illustrator but far prefer working in PShop, and I'd likely have gone the same route. Or likely will...I'll let the idea simmer and maybe later draw my own version, perhaps in a different style. If/when I do I'll post it on RPF so others can d/l it.

Adam did a fantastic job on this map. He says that he sees some text that is different sizes, but that just makes it more "hand written" than computer drawn in my opinion. If you are looking for the original TIF files that he provided, you can look at the second post on page 1 of this post and you will see where you can download the color, black and white and sepia files that he provided.

Thank you again for all your hard work on this and for posting this Adam.

Thank you again for this Adam, just watched your Tested video and I had to have that map! Cant wait to print it out and hang it proudly in my house. For fun I played around with adding in some aged map texture overlaying it, and it might look good for those of us who want to take the easy way out instead of weathering it for real or finding a place that can print in 'parchment like paper'. lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back