Looper: Other Props and Wardrobe

@strengthof10men the only problem is, that isn't the right watch face.
Rymo posted this in the previous thread from the hires trailer
looper_7_by_paperpropsfan-d4wf6wc.png
here's a bigger version of my find above
$(KGrHqV,!rkE+rFMMKyVBP7cyCbmvw~~60_10.JPG
and even that isn't perfect because they were all hand enamelled.

good cacth young paddy 1. that will teach me to not pay attention. :) below is a quick attempt at the dail face from your photo. i removed the hands and replaced the floer patten that was obscured by the hands. im not quite sure what the bottom of the logo is supposed to look like so i just took a quess. it should be easy for someone who is better at photoshop than me to use this and fix any faults.

View attachment 117250

Close, but the one in the movie seems to be rubber, with red light.

The body of this one looks closer, but It would have to be painted. (Which the one in the movie, quite frankly, looks like it was.)

Singing Light Up Frog (2008) - New - Toys & Games | eBay

Yeah, I saw that one, but the auction doesn't specify size. The size of the one I found (about an 1.5 inches) seems pretty close to the movie's frog. If the two are around the same size, maybe it's possible that the light up mechanism of the frog I found can be be inserted into the rubber frog after replacing the LED to a red one?

While we're on the subject, is there a remote control mechanism small enough to make some frogs that actually function the same way they do in the movie? Just to be clear, the frog had two-way functioning.

-Jonaas

I'll have to see it again. But the frog looked like a darker green in the movie however it could have been lens/filter.

I really enjoyed this movie and was really looking to get a pocket watch but it is way out of my price range. I will have to settle for one that was given out as a promotional item. I hope someone does a run of the silver bars.

I really enjoyed this movie and was really looking to get a pocket watch but it is way out of my price range. I will have to settle for one that was given out as a promotional item. I hope someone does a run of the silver bars.

Yes I'd like a couple of those silver bars. Hopefully someone will cast them. If they do, I'll carve mine out in the middle to add some weight.

The bar is on its way to me now (or very soon). I'll be looking into lead weights that I can cast right into the center of them once the bar arrives and I know what I'm working with.

A friend of mine that lives nearby (sesl on the board) has also offered to paint up some casts in Alclad chrome, but I'll have more info on that once everything gets moving.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back