Looks like the next Dark Tower book is a go

Just ignore people who dont like your posts. There are a few trolls on here. Anyway, I am HOPING this book will be better than the final couple of books. Not to gripe, but the Wolves of the Calla and Song of Susannah were just.... well, they weren't my favorite.

But maybe it will be exciting like the Drawing of the Three or Wizard and Glass!

I will have to read it as well. But, I'm sorry, the last book "The Dark Tower" wasn't as good as the others.... It felt like he tried to wrap things up too quickly. Hopefully this book will not be that way.

Excellent book, and it fits right in where it should. It's just Roland telling another story within a story, as he did in Wizard and Glass, but it's a good, entertaining tale. Adds to the richness of Mid-world in a good way.

I would not mind at all if King added a few more of these in-between books. More young Roland, and the fall of Gilead are what he needs to write.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back