Looking for the NECA Clasic without the made of solid gold price!

Predator of Jax

Yea, man. It's bad

I've been looking on eBay, calling TRU... I mean, they have Berserker and Falconer ... no Classic.

Well, I'm reaching out here. Anyone think they can locate one for under $25?

It's just crazy to me, but uh... guess I really want the d@mn thing! Thanks for any help.

... and I appreciate it, bro.

After shipping though, this bad boy is like $33.... I mean... it's really just a few dollars and all... but I've gotta make this costume in time for Halloween first... ya know?

I looked on Google, Amazon, etc. That's when I found that site. Even with a 5% off, it was still $33

Cool. Didn't know where you live. :(

Toys R Us

they have them online for 16.99 free shipping.

The Classic Predator is sold out.

I just found them near me .... hitting it up tonight.

If anyone would like one let me know.

Toys R Us

they have them online for 16.99 free shipping.

The Classic Predator is sold out.

I just found them near me .... hitting it up tonight.

If anyone would like one let me know.

YES PLEASE! I have one other source here in town that MIGHT get them in today and I just need the Classic. I'll post as soon as I know if they have it or not, and check th boards every hour or so.

YES PLEASE! I have one other source here in town that MIGHT get them in today and I just need the Classic. I'll post as soon as I know if they have it or not, and check th boards every hour or so.

I have a few Toys R Us around where I live. I think like 4 or 5.
Only 2 have these in stock. I asked to see if they had the Classic Pred. Both stores told me they only had 1 Classic left.

I need 1 for myself. Have yet to get one.
But if I can get the other Classic I'll get it.

Just let me know .... No problem getting one if they have it in stock.

if i were you man id just wait a little longer until the P1 figure comes out...complete with trophies and interchangeable heads, im pretty sure the figure will be better(hopefully).

OK ...... No Classic at that one. But they did have the others.

Heading to one other to see if they have it.

Let you know later tonight.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back