Looking for the NECA Clasic without the made of solid gold price!

if i were you man id just wait a little longer until the P1 figure comes out...complete with trophies and interchangeable heads, im pretty sure the figure will be better(hopefully).

Again...for the 40 millionth time...there are NO interchangable heads included with these figures. :D

Hey guys, just as a heads up, Outland collectables just sent me an e-mail telling that they just got their Predators series one figures in, so they are in stock and reasonably priced! Outlandct.com

I just got mine in today.... pretty cool, man.

I just bought it for reference. So, he's coming out of the box shortly.

Sad really..

Is classic really that rare? the comic store close to me had at least 4-5 of each one when i was there 2 days ago. So should I invest in a 2nd classic to keep in the box?

Is classic really that rare? the comic store close to me had at least 4-5 of each one when i was there 2 days ago. So should I invest in a 2nd classic to keep in the box?

It sounds good... it really does.

However, dude... I have like 'a dozen' of the early 90's Pred figures from when I was younger... and they ain't worth crap.

lol... once again...

"... Sad really..."

It sounds good... it really does.

However, dude... I have like 'a dozen' of the early 90's Pred figures from when I was younger... and they ain't worth crap.

"... Sad really..."

Yeah same here from when I was a kid, however those are more kid oriented toys where these and the mcfarlanes are more movie accurate and collectible. when I found my kenner pred figs I actually found a pic I drew in grade school of preds fighting aliens on a space ship..next time i'm at my parents I'll get it and scan it and put it in the drawing board section..lol.

but back to the topic at hand, I think I'll get another classic, it's only 16 bucks and you never know could be going for 60+ like a MIB celtic from mcfarlane or whatever.

any body get any Series 1 Predators figures from Things From Another World (TFAW)?

You can go on the website and make a wish list, then as time goes on, they then update you on when it becomes available, when its ready to ship, when its been shipped, etc.

I got email about Series 2 coming available, but nothing about Series 1

---
Ei'luj

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back