looking for sound clips

Pmanderfx

I have done a small seach and have come up with a few sound clips for bombs, guns, etc.etc.

any help in this would be great, predator and alien sounds seem to be hard to find. and more spacey tye clips would be cool too.

thanks all

-Pete

Hey, Pete, don't know if this would help, but I know you can go into the program files from the Aliens vs. Predator PC games and find the wav files for each species. Should have just about any sound you're looking for. Not to mention, they're pretty clean.

If you don't have it, let me know and maybe I can get 'em burned to disc for ya.

Barrett

thanks.

Im not looking for movie clips, just sound effects that I can combined, like lions ,whales, excotic bird, or unused , weird noises, like lazers or anthing really.

but there can be no back ground sound, well maby alittle

-Pete

Pete,

I do have a few ALIENS and Pred WAV files somewhere on my HD. Do you need those? LMK buddy!

Stay safe.

Tim.

Ditto Pete, I do 3D animations, so I have a ***** load of SFX on my HD for A lil bit of EVERYTHING. Jsut send an email with what you want and I can send them over. BTW OT- I got my vacuum former working, now I am gonna re-build it bigger, so I can cast large pieces

If you need alien and pred sounds. Ya gotta go to the Avsp 2 game. They're spot on, with no extra sounds, like backgound music. I'm telling ya, I've pulled those sounds outta the game and they're perfect!!!

Thanks guys for all your help on the sound bits.

I think we have most the sounds coverd already, thanks predatom for sending me some samples.

-pete

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back