Looking for Marty Mcfly Denim jacket

Adrigoune

Hello,

It has been a very long time I am looking for an original denim Jacket the same worn by michael J fox in Bttf
Does anyone have a Headgoonie in Large to sale ?
Could you post some photos to show me
Thanks ;)

Yes, we've got this one at the moment (which is currently being worn by Marty in the Back to the Future Musical): McFly Denim Jacket by Magnoli Clothiers

But we're also working on a "White Label" version which will be less expensive and is being copied from a vintage Guess jacket in our possession, complete with "Hollywood" lining, etc. Stay tuned!

which would be more accurate ?
I think it goes without saying the one that's currently being worked on which is being aided with a genuine vintage Guess jacket will be massively more accurate.

The current jacket replica while high quality, is pretty old and I personally wouldn't say its very accurate considering the amount of information that has surfaced about the jacket since then.

I think it goes without saying the one that's currently being worked on which is being aided with a genuine vintage Guess jacket will be massively more accurate.

The current jacket replica while high quality, is pretty old and I personally wouldn't say its very accurate considering the amount of information that has surfaced about the jacket since then.
ah ok cool thanks for letting g me know what is currently the most accurate available jacket ?

Hola,

Ha pasado mucho tiempo buscando una chamarra de mezclilla original, la misma que usó michael J fox en Bttf
¿Alguien tiene un Headgoonie en tamaño grande a la venta?
Podrías poner algunas fotos para mostrarme
Gracias;)
yo la compre aqui buenas, yo la compre aqui...https://www.maxcady.com/e/bttfje.htm esta genial al detalle de la peli y encima te regala los pines y de precio bastante bien.
hi i buy recently the item in that japan web is great item and price is acceptable....and japan man give you for free the pins of jacket....

Last edited:
Selling my HG if anyone interested, size S MJF true size.
IMG_20230621_092824.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back