Looking for instructions for Neilsen's Studio scale Probe Droid with electronics kit

Cenobyte

Sr Member
I posted this in the General Modeling forum as I am not entirely sure which forum might have a member that might know what I am trying to find.
Here is my original post....

I purchased a studio scale Probe Droid with electronics kit a few years ago here from whom I was told was possibly offered by Nielsen. (If I am wrong, please let me know)
There are a LOT of pieces (at least or close to a hundred) among with the electronics.
The kit did not come with instructions.
If I remember correctly, the instructions were posted online.
I lost most of my bookmarks a while ago, so if that was the case, I lost the site.
I am going that someone might be able to help me find the instructions as I really would like to start building this kit.
Thank you for your time
Brandon

If your talking about the hyperdyne electrics with antenna servos sound etc I’m in process
On that too. Custom bent linkages and servo mounts etc

Thank you both.
I think it is hyperdynes kit.
So hoping that there are instructions out there somewhere for the Droid build.
I will check out the threads you recommended as well.
I will post some pictures of some of the parts in the hope that someone recognizes the kit, and maybe the maker.
I know that I ordered the electronics asking with the kit at the same time as they were offered together when they were originally offered up here a few years ago
Thank you again!
Brandon

There never were instructions for the electronics as I remember something shady happened and he didn't get a kit to actually install his own setup in. Or some drama-filled BS like that. There were basic instructions about like dip switches but nothing about linkages mounts or anything beyond the actual pcb functions.

Ogibendogy
thank you for the link to the thread you posted!
I copied that, and am looking around to see if they're are any others.

I am more interested in finding instructions for the actual Probe Droid itself than the electronics. I should be able to "finagle" a way to make those work
There are so many parts, that I really do not know where they all go.
Thank you, and still looking

Last edited:
A big THANK YOU to RPF Member "Bookman" for posting instructions for this kit.
Between what he posted, and Moffeaton's thread that Ogibendogy posted in this thread.

I should finally be able to start putting this kit together..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back