Looking for an Arduino guru to help with a code project

ssdesigner

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've just begun learning the Arduino and have a basic understanding of how it works. What I'm looking for is a script that triggers 2 servo motors to turn 180 degrees, lights an LED (that stays on) and plays a 2 minute mp3 file. After the 2 minutes is up the led goes off and the servos turn the reverse 180 degrees.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Send me a PM if you can help. Thanks!

After some thought I will probably have it setup a tiny bit different. I will have a mini momentary push button that needs to be pushed and stay pushed to do the following:

1) Turn both servos 90 degrees and stop
2) Light (and remain lit) the LED
3) play the 2 minute mp3 file

If the button is released at any time the mp3 stops, led light goes off and the servos reverse back the 90 degrees

After some thought I will probably have it setup a tiny bit different. I will have a mini momentary push button that needs to be pushed and stay pushed to do the following:

If the button is released at any time the mp3 stops, led light goes off and the servos reverse back the 90 degrees
Good news: You don't need a guru for this. It's too late today, but over the weekend I will prepare something for you. In the meantime you should have a quick look at the simple "blink" example - and then the "blink without delay", and make sure you understand the latter. That will help you to understand my code.

Could you specify two things:
- how is the system initialized at startup? Are the servos rotated to their initial positions?
- what happens if the button is still pushed when the 2 minutes expired?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back