Looking For A Better Fitting Bio

v1point0

I guess you would say that I have "commissioned" a great guy from the Lair to build and paint my P2. (I would love to be able to do it myself but it's a bit out of my ability and comfort zone...I build SW props and have never messed with latex, painting latex, etc)

So with that said, I had bought all the items Biohunter76 used to sell on here for a P2 a while ago and my builder/painter informed me that he is having a bit of a time trying to get the Bio to fit right. After reading and searching, it seems his P2 mask was a Dan Bravo P2 (please correct me if I'm wrong) and I can't seem to find any reference as to what Bio really fits that mask well. Can anyone help me out and/or point me to the thread that discusses this?

Thanks,

Curtis

Actually, I'm the guy doing the build, and the bio is one that I've seen pretty frequently (I've even had on in my possesion a couple years back but never new who the maker was, as it came to me in a trade) ... in any event, I'm not sure who's it is. The issue is that it won't sit on the mask properly with the upper tusks attached and there will be zero vision if I rest it above the upper tusks. I'm also pretty sure it's a DB P2. I know a couple people I can reach out to, but figured there must be a few on here that have had the DB P2 and found a bio to fit it. Any help would be appreciated.

I asked him if he sell copies of his undermask for the same project but i never had an answer... :(
Maybe you will have more luck.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back